new extend taste

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
of course the new edition is a much better product but im not impressed with the taste. not that it tastes bad but i think the original flavors were much tastier

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
of course the new edition is a much better product but im not impressed with the taste. not that it tastes bad but i think the original flavors were much tastier
I always loved the Xtend flavors ......did scivation go to Ajipure? Why would the flavoring have changed?

-Matt

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I always loved the Xtend flavors ......did scivation go to Ajipure? Why would the flavoring have changed?

-Matt
not sure but they taste totally different. to me the old watermelon was to die for. now its just a good tasting bcaa product. the blue rasp which was also killer tastes bubble gummish to me now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 1st version was to sweet for me.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

-Matt
They removed sweeteners.

not sure but they taste totally different. to me the old watermelon was to die for. now its just a good tasting bcaa product. the blue rasp which was also killer tastes bubble gummish to me now
The new lemon lime is my favorite.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They did? I just hope the watermelon is still good. Im a watermelon fan, but I have so many of the old tubs stocked up from the clearence sale

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They did? I just hope the watermelon is still good. Im a watermelon fan, but I have so many of the old tubs stocked up from the clearence sale
Watermelon, while not bad, is my least favorite of the nwe flavors.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelon, while not bad, is my least favorite of the nwe flavors.
It was actually always my least favorite flavor. Orange, which I normally hate, I loose my appetite when someone eats an orange and i smell it, i actually love!

nokkT

Awards
I haven't tried anything yet but the blue raspberry. I like it much more than the previous. I'm actually looking forward to trying the other flavors.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
They removed sweeteners.

The new lemon lime is my favorite.
ill have to try the lemon lime. i have the blu rasp, watermel, grape. im not saying they arent good. to me and my wife they just arent as good as previous. they will still be used no doubt as i drink a lot of bcaa every day

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ill have to try the lemon lime. i have the blu rasp, watermel, grape. im not saying they arent good. to me and my wife they just arent as good as previous. they will still be used no doubt as i drink a lot of bcaa every day
The lemon lime is basically lemon gatorade, which i enjoy.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I really like the new blue raspberry. Its much better than the old one in my opinion.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I saw your how u compared the lemon to lemon gatorade, was curious about the others.
Oh I see. Well watermelon reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher. Blue raspberry...I can't really put a finger on it. It's unique. Same goes for the orange. They're both unlike any flavors in that category, as they are not overly sweet, but still maintain a strong flavor.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like the old lime line / lemonade flavor the best. shoot, im still buying the old ones from nutra @ 14 bux a pop

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the old lime line / lemonade flavor the best. shoot, im still buying the old ones from nutra @ 14 bux a pop
They were 10! I stocked up!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Less sweet?
I really didnt like the original blue rasp xtend. My bottle was very bitter and sour actually. This one is great, its not too sweet or too sour. It does have a funny aftertaste sometimes though.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Did they change the flavs? Oh man.. Watermelon and Apple were THE best for me,
actually, because I've always found them a tad too strong I've been mixing
1Kg xtend - 1Kg bulk BCAA ratio: $ saver and perfect taste.
Bah.. I'll have to try, I still have something like 4Kg left of the old ones