Natural test booster plus IGF-2 (need help please)

strongfemale

Awards
I am really looking for some advice in any way that's possible.

I am a female bodybuilder that's been lifting since 2003, off and on. Only recently, like a year and a half, I have been consistently on. I have figured out my diet, I have figured out how to use supplements, etc. I have been using creatine, whey and pre-workout supplements for a while now. But, I have been thinking of stepping it up. I am ready to take my training to a whole new level.

I am hoping to bulk to 180 lbs. Don't know how long that would take but anyways.

I have been looking at some natural test boosters or test supplements like Animal Stak, along with IGF-2. I saw the latter was recommended for women who wanted to put on some serious mass and I have also seen a professional female bodybuilder who cycles Animal Stak to keep her testosterone levels up throughout the year.

My question is, after this long winded post is; can they both be taken at the same time, or is it redundant to take IGF-2, and take Animal Stak? Or is it more obvious to take just the IGF-2 or the Animal Stak separate, at separate periods in my training life time?

Also, is this safe for women to take?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am really looking for some advice in any way that's possible.

I am a female bodybuilder that's been lifting since 2003, off and on. Only recently, like a year and a half, I have been consistently on. I have figured out my diet, I have figured out how to use supplements, etc. I have been using creatine, whey and pre-workout supplements for a while now. But, I have been thinking of stepping it up. I am ready to take my training to a whole new level.

I am hoping to bulk to 180 lbs. Don't know how long that would take but anyways.

I have been looking at some natural test boosters or test supplements like Animal Stak, along with IGF-2. I saw the latter was recommended for women who wanted to put on some serious mass and I have also seen a professional female bodybuilder who cycles Animal Stak to keep her testosterone levels up throughout the year.

My question is, after this long winded post is; can they both be taken at the same time, or is it redundant to take IGF-2, and take Animal Stak? Or is it more obvious to take just the IGF-2 or the Animal Stak separate, at separate periods in my training life time?

Also, is this safe for women to take?
IGF-2 is safe for you yo use, it have been recommended by and to women many time on this board. Animal stack, will have no impact for a female, since I think that the mechanism of action for the increase test is from the testicule stimulation, wich I guest you don<t have ;) Animal M Stack will be a better stack with IGF-2.

Good luck reaching your goal

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You could also look into VidaTest as it will be safe for you as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 is safe for you yo use, it have been recommended by and to women many time on this board. Animal stack, will have no impact for a female, since I think that the mechanism of action for the increase test is from the testicule stimulation, wich I guest you don<t have ;) Animal M Stack will be a better stack with IGF-2.

Good luck reaching your goal
spot on

strongfemale

Awards
awesome replies. thank you so much for responding you guys!

will look into both of those products, especially animal m stak.