Best For Bulking??

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I drink about 2-3 shakes a day and will be starting a major bulking cycle, right now im using ON whey, but i wanted to know who makes the best for bulking flavor and consistency wise!!!

i eat alot and my diet is solid, i supplement it upon waking either pre and post workout and before bed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. Timing is irrelevant.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A blended protein with fats, carbs, etc. would be your best bet. Myofusion, Protean when it comes out real soon, etc. all make great options. Theres to many out there to name.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ yup. just use whey for now, and add in whole foods into it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I drink about 2-3 shakes a day and will be starting a major bulking cycle, right now im using ON whey, but i wanted to know who makes the best for bulking flavor and consistency wise!!!

i eat alot and my diet is solid, i supplement it upon waking either pre and post workout and before bed
smoothy:
1 banana
3 scoops of whey
3-4 tbs ofpeanutbutter
1 handfull of forzen berrys
1 scoop (25g) oeatmeal

blend and drink

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and add oliv oile ot all your shakes 1-2oz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and add oliv oile ot all your shakes 1-2oz
Olive oil, cottage cheese, and oatmeal are the god of items to add to shakes! I add all 3 when bulking, muscle packs on like nothing else.

Mike

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olive oil, cottage cheese, and oatmeal are the god of items to add to shakes! I add all 3 when bulking, muscle packs on like nothing else.

Mike
This plus peanut butter and a banana for me. I use it on a cut as well but I'll use one or two scoops of pb and I eliminate oatmeal.