Anabolic Pump / Glycobol / SlinSane

Which product is better and why, which product have you used and worked better?

• Anabolic Pump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glycobol

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • SlinSane

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hix

Awards
What do you think which product is better and why? Which product have you used and worked better.

Anabolic Pump or Glycobol or SlinSane

Cheers!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried Glycobol and Slin Sane... Slin Sane was soo much better. Muscle fullness was awesome.

Glycobol caused me diarrhea.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
How is this thread going to help you whatsoever?

10 people say option 1
10 say option 2
10 say option 3

So your either going to buy the most expensive one, or the least expensive one... Cut out the middle man and buy what your most comfortable spending..

Hix

Awards
How is this thread going to help you whatsoever?

10 people say option 1
10 say option 2
10 say option 3

So your either going to buy the most expensive one, or the least expensive one... Cut out the middle man and buy what your most comfortable spending..
lolz this is the most underrated comment in the past

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
lolz this is the most underrated comment in the past
Except it won't change the fact that slin-sane is a better product than either of the other two ;).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol is the only one of those three that I haven't tried. Aside from those, Recompadrol is one of the only other products in this category that I haven't tried. I've used:

- Slin Sane
- Anabolic Pump
- P-Slin
- Need2Slin
- Slin Shot
- Slin

And I think that's it (though I could have missed something). Of those, my favorites are Slin Sane and Need2Slin. I like Slin Sane for the bigger carb meals and Need2Slin for the smaller ones (and a combo if I'm doing a carb refeed in a keto diet or a heavy cheat meal).

The BF deal on Slin Sane was hard to beat; I picked up 2 bottles to stash away.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Out of products in this category, I've used Slin Sane, P-slin, and Glycobol. I couldn't tell P-slin did anything. Glycobol gave me stomach issues. Slin sane works well for me without any stomach issues. I stick to Slin sane and take it nearly every day.