Any experience with D Aspartic Acid?

MikeKumelski

Awards
Have you had any experience with D Aspartic Acid and what were your results?

Mike Kumelski
iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
iTrain…iCompete…iDominate…iForce!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ this. great supplement as a standalone or addition to a natty stack

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it for PCT at the moment.Still have slight Libido issues, but I dont feel like I'm on test, if that's what your asking

MikeKumelski

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to see some people are using it for raising test levels as well as for PCT. This seems like a great product to add to any standard protocol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to see some people are using it for raising test levels as well as for PCT. This seems like a great product to add to any standard protocol.
It has proven to be a cheap, safe and effective product in the relatively short time it has been marketed for testosterone boosting effects. Sodium -D-Aspartate was the form used in the documented clinical studies and our TCF-1 uses that form in a easy to use liquid form.

People report, more boners, and some cases acne, and obvious signs of improvement in test levels.

We incorporated TCF-1 alongside, trace mineral effervescent powder, and sustain alpha for our beta testers PCT protocol and ALL testers bounced back to the pre cycle range or higher. We have this all documented and in PDF format to conveniently DL.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah the TCF 1 is great. like the taste also

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has noticed different effects from different brands of DAA. For example Testforce2/D-pol/TCF-1 versus bulk, etc.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has noticed different effects from different brands of DAA. For example Testforce2/D-pol/TCF-1 versus bulk, etc.

Personally, I like formula x because you're getting the aminos right in there with the DAA, makes it a lot more convenient and it ensures youre getting the most out of both ingredients synergistically.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had any experience with D Aspartic Acid and what were your results?

Mike Kumelski
iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
iTrain…iCompete…iDominate…iForce!

I've used it plenty of times before. Definitely improves libido, mood, and gives good strength gains. Also it gives me the runs, but that is almost ok to deal with for the results.

Ieat Itake DAA Irun Ipoop.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it plenty of times before. Definitely improves libido, mood, and gives good strength gains. Also it gives me the runs, but that is almost ok to deal with for the results.

Ieat Itake DAA Irun Ipoop.
I got the emergency bathroom visits too, but I also thought it was worth it.To eliminate most of it I just dosed it after my largest meal that included a lot of carbs. Next time ill be stacking Tcf-1 with Phyto Testosterone. Loved both on solo cycles and the two together should produce favorable results.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I got the emergency bathroom visits too, but I also thought it was worth it.To eliminate most of it I just dosed it after my largest meal that included a lot of carbs. Next time ill be stacking Tcf-1 with Phyto Testosterone. Loved both on solo cycles and the two together should produce favorable results.
I noticed the emergency bathroom trips also usually 5-10 minutes after taking DAA.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed the emergency bathroom trips also usually 5-10 minutes after taking DAA.
Damn that sounds like a superpump like reaction. Id take something similar and not more than a few minutes later id have to do a thumper dumper. DAA/Tcf-1 didnt hit me till like 2 hours later. It took my body awhile to adjust to that too btw, but after a month I started getting regular again.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sounds like a superpump like reaction. Id take something similar and not more than a few minutes later id have to do a thumper dumper. DAA/Tcf-1 didnt hit me till like 2 hours later. It took my body awhile to adjust to that too btw, but after a month I started getting regular again.
It wasnt like I'm gonna sh*t myself feeling haha. It was more like I better go now or I'm gonna have to go when I'm at the gym.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's funny when I read side effects from supplements that have a laxative effect. I tend to like these sides since I am generally "backed up" and I feel more normal when I am on them lol