What is keeping me up at night??

R

rayrayy

Awards
Sleep has never been a problem for me but since the start of my CEL D-zine run on Monday, I have spent at least 1-2hrs every night tossing and turning, restless and unable to fall asleep. Then when I get up to pee in the middle of the night and lay back down, it takes another 30min or so to fall back asleep. Like I said, new problem, just started Monday night. Here is my dosing schedule. I didn't want to have to run a sleep-aid, but maybe I have to...Thoughts?

5am -- CEL D-zine 15mg, Hemo-Rage UC Preworkout 1 scoop
5:30am -- workout
7am -- Whey Protein, AI Cycle Support 1 scoop,
7:30am -- breakfast, Purus Labs Organ Shield 1 cap

5pm -- CEL D-zine 15mg
6-7pm-ish -- Whey Protein, AI Cycle Support 1 scoop, Purus Labs Organ Shield 1 cap
9pm-ish -- Power down for sleep, relax, etc. Lay in bed restless, can't get comfortable, can't keep eyes closed, etc.

Eating is good, Water is good (over a gallon a day). Thanks everyone.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Taking PH/test boosters close to going to bed can cause sleep disturbances in a lot of people. Try taking the last dose of d-zine earlier i.e 2pm and see if it makes a difference.

R

rayrayy

Awards
Taking PH/test boosters close to going to bed can cause sleep disturbances in a lot of people. Try taking the last dose of d-zine earlier i.e 2pm and see if it makes a difference.
Ok nice, thanks. That is kind of what I figured, but I haven't had this problem with past ph runs, but I will def take your advice!