Newbie 2 sups - anyone have experience with Trenaplex?

dave6013

Awards
Trenaplex by geared labs.

Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-Dione (30mg)
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (10mg)

I took 3 caps a day for 30 days. Took this sup with another sup called Clomed. I ran out of the Clomed, and continued the cycle: on 30 days, off 30 days. Repeated that cycle 6 times. I gained 10 lbs of muscle, and strong in the gym. Great energy level. Side effects: I began to have tender painful nipples, and swollen ankles. I went to see a doctor and he said all levels were normal, liver was fine, and wasn't sure why I would have tender nipples. I stopped the trenaplex and after 6 months, I am free of any pain or tenderness in my chest. I was told I should never have continued the trenaplex without the Clomed which I understand is an estrogen blocker? Is this why the trenaplex had the side effects? I want to begin taking the trenaplex again because it was so effective in muscle growth. Can someone tell me what sup I should be taking with the trenaplex? Thx!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm how do I say this without hurting your feelings? But that was some dumb sh*t. Don't run it again. You have far too much to learn before running steroids and prohormones.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Ohhh, you want helpful? Alright....Educate yourself, get your boob job checked, toss any idea of running this or any other PH/DS in the back of your head and lock it up, learn how to properly feed yourself, and finally, do some research in a decent lifting program.

Props for the laugh after reading this though....:knockedout:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeze... Very helpful
I was extremely helpful. I told you not to run it again and to start learning about supplements. That is about as helpful anyone can be. It's like telling someone to hit the brakes and stop before they drive off a freaking cliff. You took 2 steroids with what appears no knowledge of what you were doing. Just going off the word of some person. You ran them too many times too close together = waaaaaay too long, with no support supps other than clomid, which you didn't use properly, and basically no post cycle therapy or at the very least a jacked up disaster of one. You developed symptoms of gyno (b*tch tits), which took 6 months to subside... does that sound healthy or remotely right? Besides the gyno, you could have potentially done serious serious damage to your body, things like your liver, prostate, hpta, to name a few. All that for only 10 lbs. You prolly could have gained the 10 lbs with better diet and training, but I digress. Please do your self the favor of reading the boards, what people have to say about cycles, how they are doing them and why they are taking certain products and such.

Here about I do a little google searching for you and provide two links for you to read over. These are just some of the info so just use them as a spring board to get you started.

That is all.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/160738-taking-steroids-101-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Trenaplex by geared labs.

Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-Dione (30mg)
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (10mg)

I took 3 caps a day for 30 days. Took this sup with another sup called Clomed. I ran out of the Clomed, and continued the cycle: on 30 days, off 30 days. Repeated that cycle 6 times. I gained 10 lbs of muscle, and strong in the gym. Great energy level. Side effects: I began to have tender painful nipples, and swollen ankles. I went to see a doctor and he said all levels were normal, liver was fine, and wasn't sure why I would have tender nipples. I stopped the trenaplex and after 6 months, I am free of any pain or tenderness in my chest. I was told I should never have continued the trenaplex without the Clomed which I understand is an estrogen blocker? Is this why the trenaplex had the side effects? I want to begin taking the trenaplex again because it was so effective in muscle growth. Can someone tell me what sup I should be taking with the trenaplex? Thx!
Damn dude seriously?? Prohormones are basically legal steroids . Yuve got a lt of research to do before yu put something of which yu have no clue what it is in your body.. Creep around this website. There's a shtiload of info

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This can't be real....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9