just what i have laying around

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up just what i have laying around


    Name:  2011-11-30 19.48.07.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  173.3 KB
    still have some stuff from NP coming


  2. nice
    BPS Representative
    •   
       


  3. Still waiting for my iforce beta test product and lit up that Im logging. NP is sending xtend and pump fixx.
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
    •   
       


  4. That's crazy haha

  5. Alot of my stuff i get on sale and closeout from local stores. What ya'll have laying around
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  6. I'll see if I can round up all my **** when I get home, I'm almost afraid to do it
    Always willing to learn :D

  7. I didn't realize how much i had till i took the pic
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  8. I will paypal you $5 for the lot done!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm
    I will paypal you $5 for the lot done!
    Lol
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  10. This is awesome man, you just made my morning so much better. I about pissed my pants looking at your stash, haha. Good stuff, I have a build up but you have a stock pile. BTW how did Yok3d work for you? I have heard mixed reviews.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I have two 45-gallon bins full. I couldn't fit everything I have into a photo without it looking like it was shot from a blimp.

  12. I jumped on that inner circle deal when it came out and on the comp 20 deal too. I have a tiny sample bottle that come with comp 20. It works but i was taking 5 caps and 2 scoops jack3d. I only weigh 178
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  13. Thank u sir
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  14. Name:  image-2284467792.png
Views: 101
Size:  907.3 KB

    Not quite a much a yu but its all I need lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    I jumped on that inner circle deal when it came out and on the comp 20 deal too. I have a tiny sample bottle that come with comp 20. It works but i was taking 5 caps and 2 scoops jack3d. I only weigh 178
    No doubt, thanks man. You shop online or in stores? All the stores around me are outrageous price, but I do live in chicago, you got stupid f*cks spending 10$ for a pack of cigarettes here.

  16. Mostly online. But i went to the grocery and muscle milk 1lb tubs were 8$ the syntha6was 24 at Walgreens.
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  17. I tried a sample of 1mr green apple yesterday. It was horrible.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Name:  image-2284467792.png
Views: 101
Size:  907.3 KB

    Not quite a much a yu but its all I need lol
    *throws in the quacker oats to fill the viod*

    lol jks jks ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  19. I left my "food" items out of the pic
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  20. I have 6 bottles of androlean if anyone wants to take them off my hands

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    I tried a sample of 1mr green apple yesterday. It was horrible.
    yea it does and i dont feel much of a pump on it..jack3d is the issh!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    yea it does and i dont feel much of a pump on it..jack3d is the issh!!
    Jack3d has me feeling like i just finished a 8ball of coke. Not hungry, anxious and jittery
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  23. Quote Originally Posted by aelric
    I have 6 bottles of androlean if anyone wants to take them off my hands
    How much
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    *throws in the quacker oats to fill the viod*

    lol jks jks ;-)
    lmao a cup goes in my morning shake..very important supp haha

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    How much
    200$ paid 335. i have verified paypal and ebay.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    Jack3d has me feeling like i just finished a 8ball of coke. Not hungry, anxious and jittery
    not me i have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants... i take have to take 3 1/2 scoops..but i havnt taken it in a while so hopefully i get a crazy when i start takin it again

  27. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    not me i have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants... i take have to take 3 1/2 scoops..but i havnt taken it in a while so hopefully i get a crazy when i start takin it again
    its not letting me reply to your pm, but 200$

  28. Name:  dddd.png
Views: 48
Size:  419.0 KB

    Here is a just what I have in my room, I keep a lot at my gym.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Guess what i found laying around...
    By 17amethyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:38 AM
  2. few bottles laying around....hmmm??
    By baby a in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:28 AM
  3. what cycle to do with the stuff i have laying around?
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Log in
Log in