Localized Fat Loss & Transdermal Gel Questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol my skin never gets use to cap.. continues to burn like a mofo!
    Smolder ftw, the one time I used OG Eviscerate is the last time lol **** was too hot for me

2. Registered User

i kinda like the burn with all the cap, its telling me the areas heating up and more blood flow is coming to the area for better delievery of catecholamines.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I've used Eviscerate before, the most I noticed is that my skin seemed to get a little tighter after a few weeks, but nothing too substantial. I only used it when I was getting ready for a competition. My lesson on transdermal fat burners is to make sure you don't come within 6" of spreading around your balls (i.e. inner thighs) or your balls will be quite uncomfortable for a while lol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    I've used Eviscerate before, the most I noticed is that my skin seemed to get a little tighter after a few weeks, but nothing too substantial. I only used it when I was getting ready for a competition. My lesson on transdermal fat burners is to make sure you don't come within 6" of spreading around your balls (i.e. inner thighs) or your balls will be quite uncomfortable for a while lol.
    You can even wash it off your hands.. lol even with a good wash, when i bite my nails, my mouth is burning haha. one time, I had a friendly man to hand encounter after washing my hands.. yikes did it burn! my D*ck hurt!! haha
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User

@critical.

its only a bad burn if it burns when u pee. otherwise your golden.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I was half way through my workout this afternoon and started feeling heat radiating from my mid section. At first I was trying to figure out if it was something I ate, but then it got really hot and all over my abs and sides. Then I remembered that I used smolder in the AM for the first time Today.
    My mid section was burning though the rest of the workout, got worse when I took a shower, but then went away about half an hour later. Smolder still burns i guess when your body temp goes up... I can't imagine how it would have been on the original formula.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You can even wash it off your hands.. lol even with a good wash, when i bite my nails, my mouth is burning haha. one time, I had a friendly man to hand encounter after washing my hands.. yikes did it burn! my D*ck hurt!! haha
    It was hot summer 2005......2 weeks out from a show I never should have done (crash diet last minute decision) .....I believe ALRI had "chizeled" out as a topical DMSO, yohimbine and other goodies in there....

I applied the cap right after a nice hot shower (pores wiiiiiide open) Then applied the chizeled. Decided to get on the ol tread mill for 1 hours of intense cardio.

The hot summer, no air conditioning facility began to make me sweat 5 minutes in......like a nut case that I am I was experiencing excruciating burning all over torso ---> dripping down to my pelvic area ----> down to my inner legs.......

Somehow gutted out the hour, and literally sprinted home like a maniac. rushed into the kitchen as my manly instincts must have known that MILK was the key.

I begin dumping milk all over my stomach and down my shorts. My mother walks in and her mouth dropped.

I explained to her to the situation but I still looked like a psycho path.

I realized you MUST apply when you will be least likely to sweat, pours are closed (colder temp) and preferably at night with a running fan turned on all night.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    It was hot summer 2005......2 weeks out from a show I never should have done (crash diet last minute decision) .....I believe ALRI had "chizeled" out as a topical DMSO, yohimbine and other goodies in there....

I applied the cap right after a nice hot shower (pores wiiiiiide open) Then applied the chizeled. Decided to get on the ol tread mill for 1 hours of intense cardio.

The hot summer, no air conditioning facility began to make me sweat 5 minutes in......like a nut case that I am I was experiencing excruciating burning all over torso ---> dripping down to my pelvic area ----> down to my inner legs.......

Somehow gutted out the hour, and literally sprinted home like a maniac. rushed into the kitchen as my manly instincts must have known that MILK was the key.

I begin dumping milk all over my stomach and down my shorts. My mother walks in and her mouth dropped.

I explained to her to the situation but I still looked like a psycho path.

I realized you MUST apply when you will be least likely to sweat, pours are closed (colder temp) and preferably at night with a running fan turned on all night.

-Matt
    +rep, this is hilarious.
  9. Registered User

LOL I still laugh to myself thinking about that story....

I will say though -- while it burns you say to yourself "F - this sh!t, this is not worth the agony" ---- then it cools down at the end of the day and you say "Ok, I will just man-up and get used to this."

It always begin to get less intense as the dermis (true skin) will get desensitized to the magnitude of Cap.

-Matt

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Hey still need eviscerate?? Go under "company promotions" and click supplement auction at the top, look for the thread that talks about "3x bottles of genomyx eviscerate for sale" I'm selling them new and at a discounted price (lol I bought way too many..." and they don't expire till late 2013
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Hey still need eviscerate?? Go under "company promotions" and click supplement auction at the top, look for the thread that talks about "3x bottles of genomyx eviscerate for sale" I'm selling them new and at a discounted price (lol I bought way too many..." and they don't expire till late 2013
    Interested in trades?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

Thumbs up

Let me ask you an honest question ---

From your description of your problematic areas, you seem like you might be a hard gainer for muscle and also have a hard time getting lean super easy? I can envision your body type pretty clearly and I wonder if I saw pics how "on" I would be.

Perhaps youd could try prosource.com and seeif they still sell avant labs lipoderm, apply capzaisen HP prior to Lipoderm, wait 10 mins, apply lipoderm. You could add 15 mls of liquid clen into the lipoderm too. (15mls dosed at 100mcg/ml)

I personally liked lipoClen + CapHP in morning, then Primordial's dermatherm at night. Eventually after gutting out the first 2 weeks of capzaisen you epidermis sensitivity will decrease and the burn will be way more tolerant.

I also have people wear a waist trimmer to keep heat in stubborn fatty areas too.....

-Matt

Hey Matt,

I gain muscle pretty easily...I'm probably 80% meso / 20% endo...I say this b/c I do hold muscle well, and I am fairly lean, but I have a slow metabolism. I only need like 1800-2000 Cal/day to hold my current stats: I am 5'9" 197 lbs....pretty musclular...bench 1RM is 405 lbs, Deadlift 1RM is 500 lbs, Squat 1RM is 500 lbs...etc. etc. I have pretty much peaked for my genetics though...but I am not trying to get bigger stronger...just trying to get leaner. At ~13% right now. I have the upper 2 abs, middle 2 are there but not offically lol, and the lower 2 are hidden

Where can I find one of these waist trimmers?? the heating idea sounds interesting and simple...no supps / extra routine needed..just wear something.

I'll also take your advice on the topical, thanks a lot, this is what I was looking for...someone who says "yes I used them and yes they work" and "this is how I did it"

Appreciate it
    -Peter
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

By the way, to help others, I looked into these "waste trimmers" and they are called exactly that. You can find them almost anywhere....sporting good stores, Walmart, but NOT Target. The user reviews for these are actually pretty good!

Thanx Matt,
    -Peter
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    By the way, to help others, I looked into these "waste trimmers" and they are called exactly that. You can find them almost anywhere....sporting good stores, Walmart, but NOT Target. The user reviews for these are actually pretty good!

Thanx Matt,
    -Peter
    No prblem Peter,

It sounds like from your stats -- you do have a nice foundation. Have you used any hormonals to aid in your results as hormones would of course "flip the script" on the "cant lose fat and gain muscle" statement so often thrown around.

-Matt

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    @critical.

its only a bad burn if it burns when u pee. otherwise your golden.
    LMAO!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

No prblem Peter,

It sounds like from your stats -- you do have a nice foundation. Have you used any hormonals to aid in your results as hormones would of course "flip the script" on the "cant lose fat and gain muscle" statement so often thrown around.

-Matt
    Never took it to hormones/AAS. But I have used Clen/T3 before, but I lose too much muscle...probably more than the avg person. I use ECA+Y once in a while...using it now as we speak. Just before workout. I've even tried the infamous D____N____P . . . not sure if I can mention that or not here. But nowadays, I am trying to not take it any farther than ECA, as the rest are not just sustainable and/or are expensive. Experimented with 11-OXO...didn't seem to do anything for me, and I took it with a ramp up and down, logged, etc. etc.

I'd be willing to give PH's a shot, but not sure if they ca help me, except for preserving muscle on a more aggressive cutting diet/regiment.Honestly, if I cleaned up my diet better at night I'd do a lot better. But I'd probably end up with a 6-pack and still have these love handles WTF...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

OK so I got one of those waste trimmers, and some warmer clothing...gave the waste trimmer a try...I think I got overheated. I only got through half of my cardio...just lost steam.

I still need to buy the topical...that is tonight.

-Peter
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    Never took it to hormones/AAS. But I have used Clen/T3 before, but I lose too much muscle...probably more than the avg person. I use ECA+Y once in a while...using it now as we speak. Just before workout. I've even tried the infamous D____N____P . . . not sure if I can mention that or not here. But nowadays, I am trying to not take it any farther than ECA, as the rest are not just sustainable and/or are expensive. Experimented with 11-OXO...didn't seem to do anything for me, and I took it with a ramp up and down, logged, etc. etc.

I'd be willing to give PH's a shot, but not sure if they ca help me, except for preserving muscle on a more aggressive cutting diet/regiment.Honestly, if I cleaned up my diet better at night I'd do a lot better. But I'd probably end up with a 6-pack and still have these
    love handles WTF...
    Wow -- running clen,t3 DNP I would definitely run HORMONES alongside!

If you did you may have freaked yourself out from the results!

-Matt

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Where is a good/reliable place to order clen? I placed an order from an online site a month ago and still have not received my order - are there any tried and true sites?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Yes and yes
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. BEST topical localized fat loss agent thee days?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:33 AM
  3. transdermal fat loss is it possible
    By 12STEP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:19 PM