Erase/Formula X/ Division log

dustin12

Awards
1 week into my cycle... beginning stats: 5'9" 191 lbs
Thanksgiving came and went and I ate... and ate... and ate! It was a diet nightmare...
My goals are to finish this 8 week cycle at 182-185 lbs. Also taking a daily multi, Fish Oils, and Dandelion Root
Daily calories are about 1,680 on the low side up to about 2,100 per day...diet is not set completely but high protein, lower carbs, moderate fats

I keep my workouts very cicuit intensive, I sometimes incorporate Crossfit movements into my workouts
All my lifts are 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps...

So far, I was up to 195lbs this AM - 99% of this attributed to Thanksgiving weekend -IMO
I am home sick from work today and have not eaten much at all, trying to keep my protein up but I imagine I'll back down to 190-192 tomorrow, also missing my workout for tonight because of being sick... I will have to adjust my schedule for the week and get back on track.

So far, I really like dosing Erase at 4 per day... I had some previous gyno issues and I can already tell that Erase is cleaning that up. Formula X is good preworkout- not great- the biggest feeling thus far with it is that I have laser like focus through my workout... added some caffeine preworkout and its been awesome

Stay tuned, this is my first log and I appreciate any feedback/advice you guys have for me, ask away on any questions you may have for me as well...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this!

Yeah the Formula-X is more of a Test booster and amazing recovery product, but also pretty good non-stim pre-workout, the full dose of NAT is great for focus.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Formula-X is more of a Test booster and amazing recovery product, but also pretty good non-stim pre-workout, the full dose of NAT is great for focus.
This and subbed for the ride. Good luck.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Interesting to see a company combining DAA with aminos in a preworkout. A preworkout that...might actually build muscle instead of just being herbal speed? Watching this log...I think theyre onto something haha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting to see a company combining DAA with aminos in a preworkout. A preworkout that...might actually build muscle instead of just being herbal speed? Watching this log...I think theyre onto something haha
Yea, the formula X should be taken daily though in my opinion, not only workout days

J19891

J19891

Awards
Yea, the formula X should be taken daily though in my opinion, not only workout days
Yeah, that makes sense. From my understanding the studies on the DAA show that it's most effective once it has built up to a suitable concentration, I wouldn't interrupt the dosing by taking days off. Never hurts to get some aminos in on the daily too.

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, still sick but definitley feeling better today. Had a protein bar for breakfast, 3 pieces of toast(35 calories, 8g carbs, 2g fiber per slice) with fat free butter and a protein shake for lunch. Not much of an appretite yet but dinner will be chicken breast and brown rice and a shake again around 9:00... cutting my carbs at 8:00.
Going to skip the gym again tonight but going to do some core movements at home, then go Wed- Sat. to get 4 solid lifts/runs in this week.
My weight this morning was down to 193 and I am looking leaner...My wife even commented about that this AM as well.
I have been dosing Erase at 1 in the AM, 1 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening- taking Formula X per the instructions and Division @ 3 per day spaced out.

Of course I would get sick 1 week into this stack, haha... oh well, ready to hit chest/bi's/abs tomorrow evening.

Any questions for me?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, still sick but definitley feeling better today. Had a protein bar for breakfast, 3 pieces of toast(35 calories, 8g carbs, 2g fiber per slice) with fat free butter and a protein shake for lunch. Not much of an appretite yet but dinner will be chicken breast and brown rice and a shake again around 9:00... cutting my carbs at 8:00.
Going to skip the gym again tonight but going to do some core movements at home, then go Wed- Sat. to get 4 solid lifts/runs in this week.
My weight this morning was down to 193 and I am looking leaner...My wife even commented about that this AM as well.
I have been dosing Erase at 1 in the AM, 1 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening- taking Formula X per the instructions and Division @ 3 per day spaced out.

Of course I would get sick 1 week into this stack, haha... oh well, ready to hit chest/bi's/abs tomorrow evening.

Any questions for me?

For Formula-X dosing make sure your using 1 big heaping scoop or packed scoop to equal the serving size.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/187052-formula-x-scooper.html

dustin12

Awards
Ok, still sick today but definitely feeling a little better... can't seem to get rid of this sore throat now. Weight was 193 this AM, although I would have guessed myself right at 190, really feel like I am looking leaner.
Anyways, got to the gym tonight... been sick since Monday and haven't lifted since Saturday AM, really felt my strength would be down because of this. Hit chest very hard and was pleased to find that every single chest exercise I did tonight was up. 80lb dumbbell bench press for 3x10 and 1x5, 60lb dumbbells for 4x8 on incline bench press... and all my cable flies(incline & decline) were up and I did 2x12 and 2x10 for each fly. Honestly my chest had an incredible pump throughout my workout and I couldn't believe that my chest numbers were all up. So far, I am a week and half into this stack, the only side effect I can think of would be random acne, but to complain about it would be a stretch...
Diet has been really clean thus far and as I mentioned before, definitley look like I am putting on lean muscle.
Tomorrow's workout will be shoulders/back/abs...

any questions for me?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still sick and you were able to put more weight up, nice job!

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, felt great this AM when I woke up... great soreness/pump in my chest from last nights workout... the only problem was this sore throat is getting worse, really hoping that I do not have strep throat. I really thought I would just battle it out and get another workout in tonight, especially coming off a motivating workout like I had last night, but I decided to take the night off, rest up and get healthy. My hope is to be much better tomorrow and then hit the gym after work and then have a long workout Saturday morning. This will get me 3 solid lifts in, healthy, and ready to turn it up a notch next week...
weight this AM was 192, again, definitley feeling/looking leaner.
all good so far...

I know this log is young but what do you guys think? what else would you like me to post about? I'm up for anything if its going to help someone out...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like strep throat, I had strep throat last week, im still on the antibiotics. Strep sucks, I get it at least twice a year, id go get that checked, last thing you want is to end up getting more sick, I've let mine go a couple times and I end up getting such bad fevers.

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, I think taking Thurs. night off to rest may have really helped me fight this bug... feeling much better yesterday and today, sore throat is subsiding, just have to deal with coughing but no biggie...
anyways, hit the gym last night and I did the P90x shoulders and arm workout... the same workout I did last Saturday... despite being sick most of this week, every single one of my lifts for this workout were increased. I took Formula X mixed with a VPX preworkout and felt great, great pumps... my upper body almost looked red post workout because of my so much blood flow.
And for the bad news, went to a basketball game with my wife last night and went to Steak N Shake after. I justified this by using it as my cheat meal... the worst part of about cheat meals is when you cheat and the food isn't even that great, haha, just terrible for you... Typically, when I had a high carb cheat meal, I bloat out really really bad and can be up 5-7 lbs the next day. Before I went to bed last night, I also took 3 Dandelion root pills to help with this... just had high fiber oatmeal for breakfast and looking to hit the gym within the next hour. After the oatmeal, today will be a very low carb day for me.
One thing I have not noticed as of yet in this stack is an increase in libido, or if there is one, not a major increase. Married as of 6 months ago and my wife and I saved ourselves, would think it would I want to do but for whatever reasons(being blunt honest) it hasn't been... Part of the problem is my lack of stamina... any tips on how to help this? I know, this log just got real personal but it's all good, we're all big boys(and grown women)

let me know what you guys think, going to my back today and will log my workout later...

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, added OxyElite on Monday to try and help with getting lean... Weighed 191 this AM, down 3 lbs since Sunday, obviously this is water weight but definitely helps in looking leaner.
Worked out chest last night and had another great workout... great pumps, more strength gains, great focus in the gym... overall I LOVE Erase at 4x per day and formula X 30 min pre workout or 60 minutes before bed on non-training days.
Diet has been solid.... not much to report, only thing I can is that 2 weeks in and I already highly recommend this stack. I'm a typical guy, not a body builder and not >10% body fat by any means, but I'm really excited to see where I could be at the end of 8 weeks of this... overall goal is to finish around 182-185 and continue to increase strength. So far, no reason to believe this isn't totally do-able...

Sorry, don't feel like I'm giving much info/help here... any questions? comments? Already anticipate an Erase/Ana Beta cycle in the future, once I'm down in the low 180lb range...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work, glad your enjoying the stack thus far.

How do you like the taste of Formula-X?

dustin12

Awards
You know it isn't bad, kind of a dull flavor but not bad at all... Def have tasted much worse supps. Overall, I really like the product and feel it is a great addition to the stack.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Nice, keep it up. I'll be logging a Formula X, Titanium XL. Erase, Alpha T2 and OxyElite log soon - so having someone to compare notes with will be good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know it isn't bad, kind of a dull flavor but not bad at all... Def have tasted much worse supps. Overall, I really like the product and feel it is a great addition to the stack.
Good to hear, thanks for the feedback!

Nice, keep it up. I'll be logging a Formula X, Titanium XL. Erase, Alpha T2 and OxyElite log soon - so having someone to compare notes with will be good.
Nice looking forward to following your log, ill be on the look out :D

dustin12

Awards
hey guys, been a few days since I have last updated. Got a little sense of complancy with my weight getting down and strength up and had a few bad days with my diet... also, did front squats yesterday and I can hardly move today, seriously could hardly even sit on the can.

No news to report really... same ole, same ole... keep in mind, "same ole" is that my strength gains and leanness is still on the rise. Really going to be strict this week and next with my diet with Christmas right around the corner. Also, going to FL January 5th with my wife and want to be beach-ready. Looking for a preworkout to mix with Forumula X... I have checked out a few recommendations on here but anyone following this have anything specific you that is a must??

Any questions for me? Hope this log is somewhat interesting/helpful to read....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, been a few days since I have last updated. Got a little sense of complancy with my weight getting down and strength up and had a few bad days with my diet... also, did front squats yesterday and I can hardly move today, seriously could hardly even sit on the can.

No news to report really... same ole, same ole... keep in mind, "same ole" is that my strength gains and leanness is still on the rise. Really going to be strict this week and next with my diet with Christmas right around the corner. Also, going to FL January 5th with my wife and want to be beach-ready. Looking for a preworkout to mix with Forumula X... I have checked out a few recommendations on here but anyone following this have anything specific you that is a must??

I'm loving Presurge Unleashed, it's a high amount of caffeine 1.5 scoops has 312.5mg of caffeine, but it's great on the workouts! Craze seems to be very popular right now, thats my next pre-workout to try.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

Formula X, 5 grams of Creatine, and two cups of coffee is what what I've been using now for the last few weeks. Though I'll be adding Alpha T2 and OxyElite here this week and dropping the coffee.

Last edited:

dustin12

Awards
hey guys, worked out my back tonight... had an awesome workout. I had a cup of coffee along with(not all mixed together, haha) Forumula X and NOS blast(a generic NO Xplode) had a ridiculous workout, great pump, broke a great sweat, incredible focus.
Overall I'm still a huge fan/supporter for this stack and would recommend it to anyone looking for clean gains, great strength gains
I was 191 this AM and looking leaner...strength gains through the roof

The only sides I have noticed is maybe a little increased acne but nothing to complain of. I've been taking 2 triple strength multi's per day and that may be preventing any sore joints, etc.

Want to make a strong push to get to 185 over the next couple weeks...

Also, had a pretty solid meeting with my health insurance provider and a plastic surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. Feeling pretty good I can have this covered by my health insurance and will be trying to get the surgery done next year at some point. Erase has been incredible for reducing the gyno issues I have but my nipples still seem to be a little puffy... surgery may be my only option for 100% elimination of gyno.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you had a great workout, never heard of Nos Blast, but if it gets the job done thats what counts:thumbsup:

dustin12

Awards
onto my last bottle of Erase and I think to make this last 4 full weeks, I'm going to keep it at 3 per day. This stuff is definitley the real deal... Also I picked up a jug of White Flood today and took it with Formula X about a half hour before I worked out... what a sweet stack together! Pumps were crazy, great stamina... had an awesome workout and by the end of it, I didn't really feel like I was all that drained. I added a few additional sets to failure on bicep curls just to see what I had left in the tank.

Taking tomorrow off and going to work my legs Saturday as well as a few weakness areas...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Keep up the good work, let us know how leg day goes :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
onto my last bottle of Erase and I think to make this last 4 full weeks, I'm going to keep it at 3 per day. This stuff is definitley the real deal... Also I picked up a jug of White Flood today and took it with Formula X about a half hour before I worked out... what a sweet stack together! Pumps were crazy, great stamina... had an awesome workout and by the end of it, I didn't really feel like I was all that drained. I added a few additional sets to failure on bicep curls just to see what I had left in the tank.

Taking tomorrow off and going to work my legs Saturday as well as a few weakness areas...
Good to hear man...white flood brings on the pumps. I love that they use GABA in their blend as well

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, workout #2 with White Flood was yesterday... legs day and also I try and work on a few weakness areas that I have. My workout was great, did a ton of football explosion lower body workouts but while finishing a machine I call the Runner(body almost parallel to the ground and you simulate a running leg motion and your feet push weight as you simulate a stride) I think I pulled my upper quad muscle. It was verry sore last night and very difficult to walk without a limp and its even worse today. Its very high on my quad, almost to the point where it hurts up to my waistine on the right side... while this is discouraging if in fact, I did pull a muscle(hoping I get lucky and its just strained because I was doing a couple lifts my body isn't used to) it will definitley prevent me from doing any cardio/deadlights/power cleans... I guess this just means my diet has to be extrememly clean as I complete the last 4 weeks on my cycle. Not going to get discouraged though, I've made to good of gains to let this totally stop me, IMO- I can work around this, let my quad heal and tweek my upper body workouts to make sure I don't risk further injury and keep rocking!
Any advice on how to get a pulled muscle to heal faster? I thought a heat and ice are good but anything else I can be doing?

anyways, still very impressed with White Flood and this entire cycle in total... can't wait to continue reporting my gains as I finish my final 4 weeks strong.

skrypt

Awards
Quick question -- can this stack be successful at Erase 3x cap/day, or should I dose at 4?

dustin12

Awards
Quick question -- can this stack be successful at Erase 3x cap/day, or should I dose at 4?
Absolutely... IMO Erase can be a great anywhere between 2-4 caps per day, all depends on how your body reacts to it. I have some previous gyno issues that I was trying to reduce/eliminate and that is why I started at 4 per day... I am now back to 3 per day for the final 30 days...

If I was in a position to do a bulk, I would throw AnaBeta into the mix in a heartbeat... someday I will...

what are you looking to run?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely... IMO Erase can be a great anywhere between 2-4 caps per day, all depends on how your body reacts to it. I have some previous gyno issues that I was trying to reduce/eliminate and that is why I started at 4 per day... I am now back to 3 per day for the final 30 days...

If I was in a position to do a bulk, I would throw AnaBeta into the mix in a heartbeat... someday I will...

what are you looking to run?
Agreed

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on how to get a pulled muscle to heal faster? I thought a heat and ice are good but anything else I can be doing?
I usually stretch to try and keep things limber. If you can afford it, a massage. Just my two cents.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually stretch to try and keep things limber. If you can afford it, a massage. Just my two cents.
or the cheaper version of a massage, a good ol foam roller :D

dustin12

Awards
hey guys, ended up with some great news about my quad... did quite a bit of stretching and IcyHot and after 48 hours... pain free. Must have been a strain, nothing more...
anyways, been to gym twice this week so far, chest on Monday and went away from dumb-bells and back to the barbell to see if my numbers were up. Absolutely loving White Flood with Forumula X pre-workout... all my chest numbers were through the roof and the pumps were crazy!
I did 3x10 with 185, 2x8 at 205 and then a drop set of 10 reps at 135 lbs. Prior to this cycle, probably could not of hit those numbers, especially not at all of those sets... I lifted at about 8:30 at night and when I woke up the next AM(6:30 am) I STILL had a great pump going on...
Tonight I lifted my back and had a great workout... lat pulldowns(wide grip and close grip, rows, etc... everything was up again.

The only thing I need to improve on is still my diet... putting great size on, strength is through the roof, getting leaner... but need to get leaner. Weight has remained about 190-192.... still needing to get to 185 range.

dustin12

Awards
Hey guys, sorry it has been almost a week since my last post... I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday weekend... Mine was great, but diet-wise... it was horrible, ha.

anyways, lifted chest last night and this is the workout I did: go to Youtube and type in Scott Herman chest workout... its the video that is 21 minutes long... (can't post the link)
Pre workout I took 3 scoops of White Flood and 2 Scoops of Formula X - crazy chest pumps throughout, great workout overall. Also, great to mention, my dumbbell bench press was up to the 85's for sets of 8 and up to the 65's on incline sets of 8... Prior to this cycle, I was repping out the 70's for flat bench and would of struggled with the 60's for a low rep set on incline... Definitley great strength gains!
After my workout, I did the elipitical for 20 minutes in a sweatshirt and sweat pants... going to do this 3x per week for my cardio sessions for the next few weeks/months. Felt GREAT after my workout...
Today will be my last day of Division as I will empty the bottle with my last dose tonight... will be finishing my cycle with the remaining Erase and Formula X I have left...

Also, with great progress brings greater goals... and with greater goals brings great supplement stack ideas, haha...
Thinking about a future run of Epistane and Furazadrol and finish with Erase... Would be a joint killer so plenty of fish oils, and joint support will be run as well. Whats you guys thoughts initially on this? how long should I wait prior to this?

My biggest concern is that I do have thinning hair and a Epi worries me... I've taken it before but can't remember if it caused a problem with my hair thinning or not... There are great discussions on here about hair growth products so I think I may get Toco8 or something like it to run, may even become a staple product to use all the time.

Not to get ahead of myself though, overall still giving this stack a 10/10 based on what I have been setting out to accomplish prior to starting this...
any questions/comments for me?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I couldn't imagine running Epi/Erase together, I think that would kill my joints.

Nice strength gains, great feedback here, keep up the good work!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope training is still going well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear Licogenix is going good for you, was was your final thoughts on this stack?

dustin12

Awards
This was pretty good... Loved Erase, not so much the Formula X... Just don't think it's a good product for me... Definitely not the norm for this product though as the reviews are great! Began Crossfut 2 months ago and really excited to take my training to the next level.

Loving Licogeinix and Endosurge right now, great increase in strength, looking more lean and I'm down 10 solid lbs since beginning Crossfit...