Supersize?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Awesome appreciate the feedback

2. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I mask the taste with a little single packet drink mix with 2 scoops and it's on!!

I've actually parted with several scoops of my SuperSize just to share the love. Feedback that I've got from guys I work with was just the same as others reported.

You'll truly enjoy the pumps and focus, I know I do!
    FULLNESS, it's better than pumps!
    boom!
    sorry, had to do it.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]
    •   

3. I tried to fill the form out, but I don't have the receipt. I never keep them, I always get my supps out and throw the boxes away. It's all good, no worries man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural
    FULLNESS, it's better than pumps!
    boom!
    sorry, had to do it.
    Haha...

No need to be sorry and I would have to say its more of a FULLNESS than a pump.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I tried to fill the form out, but I don't have the receipt. I never keep them, I always get my supps out and throw the boxes away. It's all good, no worries man.
    From where did you buy your product/s ? Perhaps they can help you out by just looking in to the history.. Well worth a try
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I tried to fill the form out, but I don't have the receipt. I never keep them, I always get my supps out and throw the boxes away. It's all good, no worries man.
    email confirmations are sent out with orders, you can check your email to see if it's still there, even if it's been "trashed" it should still be in the trash/deleted mail folder

7. Good energy throughout the workout. Not huge pumps but I felt as I could do anything when in the gym. Didn't finish the tub though because I would have to hang around a toilet for 45 minutes after taking. Most PWOs do that to me outside of ASGT.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural
    email confirmations are sent out with orders, you can check your email to see if it's still there, even if it's been "trashed" it should still be in the trash/deleted mail folder
    I havent get any email
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I havent get any email
    you never got an email confirmation when you placed your order?
    there is an order history available when you logon to nutraplanet, you can take a snippet of that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Good energy throughout the workout. Not huge pumps but I felt as I could do anything when in the gym. Didn't finish the tub though because I would have to hang around a toilet for 45 minutes after taking. Most PWOs do that to me outside of ASGT.
    you were on the toilet after using supersize?
    this is the first i've heard of this, honestly.
    if it was supersize, how many servings of the tub did you use?
    i get the toilet issue after a lot of pre-workouts, and for me it did happen with ASGT also, so I am interested if this was supersize or another powder mentioned in this thread?

11. I wonder if it's the caffeine in the preworkout supplements you're taken.

Sort of like how coffee acts like a natural laxative for some.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    you were on the toilet after using supersize?
    this is the first i've heard of this, honestly.
    if it was supersize, how many servings of the tub did you use?
    i get the toilet issue after a lot of pre-workouts, and for me it did happen with ASGT also, so I am interested if this was supersize or another powder mentioned in this thread?
    Yeah after taking supersize. I varied between 1 and 2 servings for a couple of weeks with the same result. I used most of the tub (promotional bottle). I get great energy without being jittery along with excellent focused workouts from it. Gave it another shot today with the same result but crushed it in the gym.

I don't have any such issues with caffeine at all. Don't remember having the issue with asgt (body seems to get used to it too fast) or muscle marinade (didn't like the overall feeling when taking it) but every other PWO I've tried does it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Yeah after taking supersize. I varied between 1 and 2 servings for a couple of weeks with the same result. I used most of the tub (promotional bottle). I get great energy without being jittery along with excellent focused workouts from it. Gave it another shot today with the same result but crushed it in the gym.

I don't have any such issues with caffeine at all. Don't remember having the issue with asgt (body seems to get used to it too fast) or muscle marinade (didn't like the overall feeling when taking it) but every other PWO I've tried does it.
    have you used vpx power shock or any other nitrate containing product? i'm curious if it's somehow the nitrates in the product.

14. Haven't tried powershock. White Flood was the absolute worst when it came to the bathroom effect and Maximize v2 was pretty bad as well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Haven't tried powershock. White Flood was the absolute worst when it came to the bathroom effect and Maximize v2 was pretty bad as well.
    interesting.
    white flood doesn't have nitrates, but maximizev2 might, I would need to check.
    Thats my thought is that it's the nitrates though

16. Thanks for the thoughts BNatural.

SuperSize gives too good of a workout to let go to waste so I've continued to use it until the tub is gone.

17. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore
    Thanks for the thoughts BNatural.

SuperSize gives too good of a workout to let go to waste so I've continued to use it until the tub is gone.
    Excellent choice!

18. I've tried it, i love every single thing about it EXCEPT the taste (which they are currently fixing anyways) I had epic pumps with 3 scoops (i'm 240lbs) they were sustained pumps as well. It REALLY helped me with fascia stretching and making more room for me to grow. Energy was really good too definitely a top notch pre-workout IMO. I only had half a tub but the stuff was sweet. Definitely worth the $$.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

19. Appreciate the kind words about SuperSize. Flavor adjustments are currently being resolved.

Happy Holidays

20. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts BNatural.

no prob and good to hear it's not going to waste! mine just ran out and i NEED more!

21. SuperSize on sale at NutraPlanet

22. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    SuperSize on sale at NutraPlanet

I still can't get over that price. $20 bucks for a tub of SS is an awesome deal.
    I'm Back...

23. The flying ninja monkeys at NP have offered up an Awesome price!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    The flying ninja monkeys at NP have offered up an Awesome price!
    that they have and i thought i saw something about getting into a contest for a free mustang with an order (hafta check np for all of the details, it's not an ax exclusive order or anything) but buy the low price SS and be entered for a stang, thats more than a score!

25. Yeah,

I saw that sweet mustang on there as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 756
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. Athletic Xtreme SuperSize Available at NutraPlanet
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:21 PM