Best bi tri workout with dummbels

cg123

Awards
Sometimes I don't have time to go to the gym and I have dumbells. What's the best bi tri workout for gaining size mass etc. also what's the best excercise to get the fronts of my bis bigger and come out more. Thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I don't have time to go to the gym and I have dumbells. What's the best bi tri workout for gaining size mass etc. also what's the best excercise to get the fronts of my bis bigger and come out more. Thanks
I like standing dumbell extensions with 2 hands on 1 dumbell so you can go heavy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hammer curls are great for the biceps and forearms, increases the inner bicep to help create the peak.

cg123

Awards
Hammer curls are great for the biceps and forearms, increases the inner bicep to help create the peak.
So you think these will help with the front of my arms? Because the sides look good. I just need more mass on the front. Should I go heavy low reps?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to get bigger overall. If you're really only ~175lbs, you need to gain overall mass and not just focus on you arms.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There you have it start eating.. grub out!

cg123

Awards
You need to get bigger overall. If you're really only ~175lbs, you need to gain overall mass and not just focus on you arms.
Obviously I know that and I am about 185 now. But what excercise will help the front of my arms because the sides are really big and defined but the fronts look smaller to me like they don't pop out as much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously I know that and I am about 185 now. But what excercise will help the front of my arms because the sides are really big and defined but the fronts look smaller to me like they don't pop out as much
There isn't any specific exercise that will do what you're looking for. Besides, focusing on gaining 20lbs instead of just focusing on the shape of your arms will be a much better idea. The best exercises for biceps and triceps are going to be compound lifts such as close-grip bench, dips, weighted chins, etc.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There isn't any specific exercise that will do what you're looking for. Besides, focusing on gaining 20lbs instead of just focusing on the shape of your arms will be a much better idea. The best exercises for biceps and triceps are going to be compound lifts such as close-grip bench, dips, weighted chins, etc.
He says that he only has dumbells

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He says that he only has dumbells

I understand that, but I was saying how the best lifts (e.g. mass builders) are going to come from compound lifts. You could do a scoop press for triceps, but that's about it for DB work. If anything, he should just do higher-rep work for more volume and as a change of pace.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
parallel grip or chin ups works great for biceps. You could get one of those door bars.