Best bi tri workout with dummbels - AnabolicMinds.com

Best bi tri workout with dummbels

Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

Best bi tri workout with dummbels

Sometimes I don't have time to go to the gym and I have dumbells. What's the best bi tri workout for gaining size mass etc. also what's the best excercise to get the fronts of my bis bigger and come out more. Thanks

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

better place to research and ask questions: the Training Forum

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    Sometimes I don't have time to go to the gym and I have dumbells. What's the best bi tri workout for gaining size mass etc. also what's the best excercise to get the fronts of my bis bigger and come out more. Thanks
    I like standing dumbell extensions with 2 hands on 1 dumbell so you can go heavy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hammer curls are great for the biceps and forearms, increases the inner bicep to help create the peak.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    Hammer curls are great for the biceps and forearms, increases the inner bicep to help create the peak.
    So you think these will help with the front of my arms? Because the sides look good. I just need more mass on the front. Should I go heavy low reps?
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need to get bigger overall. If you're really only ~175lbs, you need to gain overall mass and not just focus on you arms.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There you have it start eating.. grub out!

Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    You need to get bigger overall. If you're really only ~175lbs, you need to gain overall mass and not just focus on you arms.
    Obviously I know that and I am about 185 now. But what excercise will help the front of my arms because the sides are really big and defined but the fronts look smaller to me like they don't pop out as much
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    Obviously I know that and I am about 185 now. But what excercise will help the front of my arms because the sides are really big and defined but the fronts look smaller to me like they don't pop out as much
    There isn't any specific exercise that will do what you're looking for. Besides, focusing on gaining 20lbs instead of just focusing on the shape of your arms will be a much better idea. The best exercises for biceps and triceps are going to be compound lifts such as close-grip bench, dips, weighted chins, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There isn't any specific exercise that will do what you're looking for. Besides, focusing on gaining 20lbs instead of just focusing on the shape of your arms will be a much better idea. The best exercises for biceps and triceps are going to be compound lifts such as close-grip bench, dips, weighted chins, etc.
    He says that he only has dumbells

Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    He says that he only has dumbells

I understand that, but I was saying how the best lifts (e.g. mass builders) are going to come from compound lifts. You could do a scoop press for triceps, but that's about it for DB work. If anything, he should just do higher-rep work for more volume and as a change of pace.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

parallel grip or chin ups works great for biceps. You could get one of those door bars.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM