from experience is the best Plain Daa or Testoforce2 ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I have never used any daa and want to try it out, obv thers plain bulk daa (primaforce, cns, TCF1, AI)
have read a bit on TF2 it sounds good, is it really that much better than plain daa
ideally replys off users who have tried both?

Thank you

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also like to see some general feedback of regular DAA vs Na-DAA vs Test Force 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No difference

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would also like to see some general feedback of regular DAA vs Na-DAA vs Test Force 2
Have taken Na and Testforce 2 and noticed 2 minor differences:

-testforce 2's effects started about 3 days earlier than Na
-testforce 2 gave me odd side effects like random numbness. nothing major, but never got it with na

stonhous35

Awards
TF2 is chelated DAA and products that are chelated are supposedly better absorbed and used by the body better.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Na?

want to use a plain daa supp not one with LCLT in (form x) as i wish to use this as a standalone

most say tf2 is better than plain daa from what ive read, tf2 is to expensive to take more than 1 serving per day after loading, where with plain daa one could take say 5-6g daily and maybe get a better effect, or not?

can daa be used for a long period before stopping?

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plain ol DAA is the one used the most, and the one that has the most feedback, and the feedback is good, so just roll with it

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Plain ol DAA is the one used the most, and the one that has the most feedback, and the feedback is good, so just roll with it
This. Plus it's cheap to buy it in bulk

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
thanks,
as im prone to gutt troubles (ibs) tf2 may be more absorbable and gi friendly....or not

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
You have to discount anyone who sells regular daa, there opinion could be biased

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I can stomach only DPOL and I have tried almost all of these and others..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never used any daa and want to try it out, obv thers plain bulk daa (primaforce, cns, TCF1, AI)
have read a bit on TF2 it sounds good, is it really that much better than plain daa
ideally replys off users who have tried both?

Thank you
Allmax also makes a bulk DAA powder.

I have not seen any difference personally between DAA and Na-DAA (bulk), other than the latter being salty and making it terrible to drink.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You have to discount anyone who sells regular daa, there opinion could be biased
since you are one of the most opinionated ppl on this forum, we have to discount anything you have to say too, just cuz...
obviously, you have received bias outlook along the way, to become so vociferously opinionated on so many issues in the first place

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Force 2 drastically outperformed regular DAA for me... libido was off the charts w TF2.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
since you are one of the most opinionated ppl on this forum, we have to discount anything you have to say too, just cuz...
obviously, you have received bias outlook along the way, to become so vociferously opinionated on so many issues in the first place
Well i just bought finaflex pure test and am trying a free sample of px. i was going to start using it for a fat burner so bite me. what i said is true. u cant expect someone who sells regular daa to say our product sucks buy the other kind. Don't get butt hurt over the truth. I have a biased outlook from being sold so many crap supplements over the years.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well i just bought finaflex pure test and am trying a free sample of px. i was going to start using it for a fat burner so bite me. what i said is true. u cant expect someone who sells regular daa to say our product sucks buy the other kind. Don't get butt hurt over the truth. I have a biased outlook from being sold so many crap supplements over the years.
careful kiddo - when you point a finger at someone else, you have multiple digits pointing back at you
you have embodied my summation of your angst and the way you carry yourself on this forum quite well tho, thanks
bite me? lol, oh these kids these days....biased outlook from "being sold" so many crap supplements over the yrs? how bout taking a little responsibility for your own purchasing of those crap products, because you were ignorant and uneducated about them? i mean really -- did these retailers hold you down tie you up and threaten to shoot you if you did not buy their products? did the websites that "sold you" these products send you threatening e-mail about blowing up your house if you dint crack that credit card out buy from them right nao?? LOL

are you one of those guys who never takes responsibility for their own actions, and instead blames everyone under the sun for all their problems in life?

enjoy your Pure Test and free sample of PX, take care

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
careful kiddo - when you point a finger at someone else, you have multiple digits pointing back at you
you have embodied my summation of your angst and the way you carry yourself on this forum quite well tho, thanks
bite me? lol, oh these kids these days....biased outlook from "being sold" so many crap supplements over the yrs? how bout taking a little responsibility for your own purchasing of those crap products, because you were ignorant and uneducated about them? i mean really -- did these retailers hold you down tie you up and threaten to shoot you if you did not buy their products? did the websites that "sold you" these products send you threatening e-mail about blowing up your house if you dint crack that credit card out buy from them right nao?? LOL

are you one of those guys who never takes responsibility for their own actions, and instead blames everyone under the sun for all their problems in life?

enjoy your Pure Test and free sample of PX, take care
next time post something interesting and i will consider reading it.