Another Anabeta Question

John_Smith

Awards
I was wondering how many times a week someone needs to workout if they are using Anabeta? I lift twice a week for 30-45 minutes. Is this enough? Also, will Anabeta increase the flow of oxygen to the muscles? Thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta will work even if you are untrained (based off rat studies of course). And yes, theoretically it would increase NO if taken preworkout.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
On your last question your answer is YES and we do have several guinea pigs running around here on the board :)
AnaBeta can be beneficial in many ways but what are your objectives or goals? How come you train only twice a week for only 45min?
You should know once AnaBeta kicks in you will want to train more often!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering how many times a week someone needs to workout if they are using Anabeta? I lift twice a week for 30-45 minutes. Is this enough? Also, will Anabeta increase the flow of oxygen to the muscles? Thanks!
Why arent you able to train any more than that?

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Staying tuned for the reason behind your twice a week workouts. I hope there's a reason for it.

John_Smith

Awards
I'm not trying to gain too much weight. I already weigh 190 lbs and 7% is body fat. I lift twice a week but I do circuit and resistance training 4-5 times a week. Hope that helps.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to gain too much weight. I already weigh 190 lbs and 7% is body fat. I lift twice a week but I do circuit and resistance training 4-5 times a week. Hope that helps.
What exactly is your goal then?

John_Smith

Awards
To throw harder. And i've heard that Anabeta is good for that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To throw harder. And i've heard that Anabeta is good for that.
I know you don't want to gain weight, but I highly suggest creatine for several months and a strong stimulant prior to throwing. MCC seems to keep extramuscular water retention (and thus weight gain) lower for me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe using Creatinal o phosphate instead??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to throw harder practice 2 things:

1) Throwing a football while on your knees. Never let the ball go higher than about 10 feet

2) Lots of long toss, 3x per week, never letting the baseball go more than 2x your height.

If you play baseball do both 1 and 2. If you play football just do #1

Also strength like crazy. Some of the strongest arms are due to guys having more "elastic power" that others, caused from them being more flexible and having better mechanics

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta- thanks Natty and Benny
I felt a surge from anabeta and cordygen v02 ultra
i enjoyed my time on it. was hungry, lots of toilet and helped my running a lot.
time per km average pre anabeta: 4:33 min/per km
time after 1 month cycle anabeta: 4:05 with a Personal Best of 14:58 for a 5km race.

1 thing i did NOT get was leaning out. strength was good and i grow in the upper leg area (thighs and upper hamstrings) and legs in general are much more conditioned.

Thanks guys. now i will like to cut and just be a ripped runner.
thoughts?

J19891

J19891

Awards
Lifting itself won't make you gain weight necessarily. Unless you're increasing your caloric consumption, any additional physical activity would make you lose weight. I understand you're doing circuits, but I'd think about maybe throwing a few intense sets of heavy compound lifts in right before the circuits to increase your power. Like natty said, a big part of throwing is mechanics and learning to generate force through your legs and hips. I'd recommend some heavy hang cleans, squats or deadlifts on your circuit days. I'm not one for crossfit but some variations of their program use this kind of protocol. They typically do a low number of sets with few reps and heavy weight, then immediately hit a circuit. Anabeta is going to yeild benefits for you regardless, but if your goal is to throw harder you need to include some heavy power exercises like cleans and snatches if you really want to get the most for your effort.

John_Smith

Awards
Thank you all! The problem is that I can't really lift before circuit training because the circuits are intense. We (the team) consistantly have at least one person throwing up and twice we have had people pass out so I need as much rest and energy as possible.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I know the feeling, and I understand your thinking in saying that you need all the energy possible for your circuits.

Understand though, 1-3 sets of low rep, high weight, maximal effort power work wont interfere with your circuit training because they're so different. I'm an amateur MMA fighter and I get my power work in 5-7 days a week, sparring daily, with ciruits 3-5 times a week so I understand your concern. With the circuit training, you're taxing your aerobic capacity and to a lesser extent, your muscular endurance.

Low volume, intense power work is targeting different muscle fibers and is primarily anaerobic. It's not going to hurt your performance on your circuit training. It may make you a little sore, but if you warm up sufficiently before your circuit training, that shouldn't be a factor. If you feel like the power work fatigues you, then it's likely more of a psychological fatigue than a physical one. I'd recommend using a preworkout before your circuit training, that should handle things.

If I'm guessing correctly, you're probably a QB on a football team? I'm not a big fan of crossfit, but look into their "crossfit football" program. They heavily advocate incorporating significant power work for football players, their reasoning might be more convincing than mine.

I personally know how hard it is to handle the kind of conditioning you're doing. Make sure you're getting adequate rest and eating a ton of calories, and your body will adapt over time. If throwing harder is a big priority for you in your training, adequate power work is going to be essential.

John_Smith

Awards
I am actually a pitcher. I play college baseball and the conditioning is insanely tough.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am actually a pitcher. I play college baseball and the conditioning is insanely tough.
I am a runner. I got a large increase in workout capacity with times etc.
Strength remained constant while using kettlebells.
They are a great tool also. Work posterior well and are accessible and minimal.
You need to workout like natty and co. said, to do work related training and circuits designed to improve throwing capacity and velocity. Anabeta can aid in workout capacity 10000% but as will proper recovery an nutrition. Work on rotator cuff and shoulder mobility also. Will aid in freeing up any impingements and problems holding back the pitching. Resistance bands and weights in a circuit again, focus on power but sport specific

John_Smith

Awards
Thanks again. I am really nervous/apprehensive to use this product because of the weight gain. How much weight gain is normal? Also, I noticed that the normal reccomendation is 4 pills daily for eight weeks. Would it be possible to only take 2 pills a day, still take it for eight weeks, and see some sort of improvement?

aceroni

Awards
^^ dude if you're so worried about weight gain i wouldnt take anabeta as it seems like it is supposed to help you GROW.
muscle, that is.

i hear prime is better for just strength no weight. check itout..
never took it but thats what they say on here

J19891

J19891

Awards
:/ Look, If I eat a ham sandwich and I'm on anabeta...and I eat that same ham sandwich and I'm not on anabeta...and I engage in the exact same amount of activity during that day and the only factor that's different is the anabeta...I'm going to gain the same amount of weight from that sandwich. The only difference is (these numbers are arbitrary), off anabeta lets say 60 percent will go to fat and 40 to muscle. On anabeta lets say 60 percent goes to muscle and 40 to fat. Anabeta doesnt make you gain weight, it makes your body create muscle. If anything, it would help you lose fat by increasing protein synthesis. Your metabolism, the amount of calories you eat and your activity level are the only things that are going to effect your weight.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:/ Look, If I eat a ham sandwich and I'm on anabeta...and I eat that same ham sandwich and I'm not on anabeta...and I engage in the exact same amount of activity during that day and the only factor that's different is the anabeta...I'm going to gain the same amount of weight from that sandwich. The only difference is (these numbers are arbitrary), off anabeta lets say 60 percent will go to fat and 40 to muscle. On anabeta lets say 60 percent goes to muscle and 40 to fat. Anabeta doesnt make you gain weight, it makes your body create muscle. If anything, it would help you lose fat by increasing protein synthesis. Your metabolism, the amount of calories you eat and your activity level are the only things that are going to effect your weight.
mmmm, ham sandwiches!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
im up to 78kg from 75kg. dropped 2 kg which i think was water weight. dandelion root and green tea. thanks Ben.
im happy i used it...YOU WILL GAIN WEIGHT but not necessarily fat weight.
i ate at maintenance and used my training to make a deficit. my legs grew and are much stronger now too and my core and movements are more explosive

John_Smith

Awards
Ahhhh ok I get it now! That makes more sense. Thanks for the help guys!

John_Smith

Awards
But just out of general curiosity, if you did use half the daily amount of pills, would Anabeta still work?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
But just out of general curiosity, if you did use half the daily amount of pills, would Anabeta still work?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that for anything to fully work, full dosage is required. I didn't see much when at 2 caps a day but when I hit 4, evenly dosed, bam! Running was intense. And no hypos from training in fasted SOME mornings. It is a product that everyone responds to differently. I am low carb and someone from a mod to higher intake MAY respond better.