Why is the supplement section looking like the promo section?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
seriously....WTF, i have to cut through all the BS threads and fabricated threads to read or find stuff.

agree/disagree

and yes, this doesnt belong here either

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
seriously....WTF, i have to cut through all the BS threads and fabricated threads to read or find stuff.

agree/disagree

and yes, this doesnt belong here either
Lol. I.just looked through it and didnt see much of anything... Can you provide some links to.threads you dont believe belong?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I lulzed. I also loaded up on Gut Health today :D I totally placed my order by 12:02 on GRN...

Too bad Crowler sold out of LCLT.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I lulzed. I also loaded up on Gut Health today :D I totally placed my order by 12:02 on GRN...

Too bad Crowler sold out of LCLT.
Honestly it was one of the only things I wanted for BF.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it was one of the only things I wanted for BF.
LCLT? ALA looked decent too. I got Gut Health, OT and CL PM shots... I figured for $7 I could try it or trade it.

I realize im just doing Cit-Mal, Agmatine and Ergopump V.1

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
LCLT? ALA looked decent too. I got Gut Health, OT and CL PM shots... I figured for $7 I could try it or trade it.

I realize im just doing Cit-Mal, Agmatine and Ergopump V.1
ALA is a good addition, the LCLT is just such an amazing ergogenic that it was too hard to pass up. I would still order it if I could get that price and have it within the next month or so.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i disagree man. PM me and ill hook you up with all kinds of appnut stuff. i ONLY promote appnut products and this section is perfect for that LOL

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
i disagree man. PM me and ill hook you up with all kinds of appnut stuff. i ONLY promote appnut products and this section is perfect for that LOL
Lol.

Pm sent.

Srs.

NotSrs