Looking for a fat burner.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not looking for 1 that's too heavy on the stims. I've tried the lean extreme and I tried oxy elite pro.
Right now I'm looking at Anadrox....

I open to other suggestions and ideas :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not looking for 1 that's too heavy on the stims. I've tried the lean extreme and I tried oxy elite pro.
Right now I'm looking at Anadrox....

I open to other suggestions and ideas :)
Shred Matrix and/or Alpha-T2, if looking at specific "fat burners" lower on the stims.

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500/Reduce XT TTA-500 with any fat burner has always given me desired fat loss effects.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx folks

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine + Alpha T2 - use both together fasted and the weight will come off easily.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to give TT33 a look; its a non-stim metabolic enhancer designed to work on your thyroid to increase your metabolic rate. It can be found VERY cheap and can easily be stacked with many other things.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to give TT33 a look; its a non-stim metabolic enhancer designed to work on your thyroid to increase your metabolic rate. It can be found VERY cheap and can easily be stacked with many other things.

Mike
If I were Aaron I would hit up the Reversitol/TT33 stack on Nutra right now, for like $25. A freaking steal! It's pretty much identical to Alpha T2 and cheaper. TT33 definitely was effective when I tried it.

Aaron, try that stack, or just save the Reversitol, and use some Slin Sane with it too for further fat loss ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I were Aaron I would hit up the Reversitol/TT33 stack on Nutra right now, for like $25. A freaking steal! It's pretty much identical to Alpha T2 and cheaper. TT33 definitely was effective when I tried it.

Aaron, try that stack, or just save the Reversitol, and use some Slin Sane with it too for further fat loss ;)
Thx Flex, I'm have starting paying you for being my consultant buddy :p lots of help an good advice

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid recommendations

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Res and TT-33 stack should be cool, Dexa/TT-33 deal looks very appealing so I'm going to give that a go. If your concerned with stims you could just take one Dexa a day, but the Res will probably be better for your requirements.

Also, give TTA by SNS a try if your funds allow, its non stim and gets the job done.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
TTA-500/Reduce XT TTA-500 with any fat burner has always given me desired fat loss effects.
This.

I also would like TTA+a thyroidal like T2 Extreme by SAN.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This.

I also would like TTA+a thyroidal like T2 Extreme by SAN.
Or at a great price point Pure T2, I'm going to set up some logs in the near future. (=

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I just started running AT2, OEP, and Shift and I'm liking it so far. I know you said you already tried OEP though. The stack is pretty stim heavy to me so I actually had to work my way up to putting it all together. Lean Xtreme is another good option for a non stim. A lot of other good options in this thread too. I want to try them all lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or at a great price point Pure T2, I'm going to set up some logs in the near future. (=
Im certainly looking forward to this^^^

I had good experience with tt-33 also. Highly recommend that

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Mike
This. Solid, and somewhat underrated product. If you want something with stims you could run dexaprine. Stack both and your metabolism will be jacked up

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Strictly for fat loss, TTA will have a more profound effect. That said, Forskolin can aid in the acquisition of LBM.
hmm might try it out, I like forskolin but it just messes with my digestion too much, gives me crazy diarrhea, even the 95%

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
hmm might try it out, I like forskolin but it just messes with my digestion too much, gives me crazy diarrhea, even the 95%
yeah that is the nature of the beast. never heard of anyone having those sides with TTA.