Supersapp

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
I have a question about this supp.

I have heard it's like Prime but after reading as many threads on it ppl are saying it's nothing like it.

I tried finding a log with only supersapp as the the sole supp but no luck.

Most users are reporting a boost in libido but is that all it does???

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
super sap is actually supposed to be the non L-dopa part of Powerfull + a super extract of trib... if I remember right..

so you should see some of the effects of the powerfull supplement without the GH boosting effects (which is the best part IMO)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reviews on NP should help you out.

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
I have looked at the reviews and some logs and was still confused.

So mixing supersapp and 1-c would be a good thing or bad???

And thank you for the responses

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would essentially be Powerfull, which should be a very good thing. haven't used 1c though, so others would probably be better to comment.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question about this supp.

I have heard it's like Prime but after reading as many threads on it ppl are saying it's nothing like it.

I tried finding a log with only supersapp as the the sole supp but no luck.

Most users are reporting a boost in libido but is that all it does???
the dose is 6g (2g three times per day) (i used 30 min. before a meal)
you will start notice some aggressiveness and angry in the gym then a BOOOOOST in your libido so watch your pants ;)

what is your age? i ask because if you are young your test levels are high by nature.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperSap, IIRC, is a mix of a tribulus extract and Safed Musli.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SuperSap, IIRC, is a mix of a tribulus extract and Safed Musli.
interesting, ive been looking for straight safed musli for a while. but im sure this is mostly tribulus

z28man

Awards
  • Established
For me, this stuff is incredible. Yes it's great for libido, but when dosed at 6 grams daily, I got much more. My energy levels were the best they've been in years, and that's with me at a heavy 230, usually at this weight I'm tired most of the time. Also, my though process and confidence shot throught the roof. As someone with social anxiety, this was huge as it had me wanting to talk more and be more outgoing. I was on some other things while using the supersap but I didnt notice the energy/mind improvements until I started the supersap. Probably best for those 30 or older, but this is easily in my top 5 supp list

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It would essentially be Powerfull, which should be a very good thing. haven't used 1c though, so others would probably be better to comment.
This is correct...

The largest benefit to dosing them both separate is the timing....

The super sap ingredient could certainly benefit from being dosed with a meal also removing the inconvenience if waiting 30 min-1hr after each dose to eat and extended periods of time with no food preworkout to dose on an empty stomach.

1-C on the other hand is best utilized on an empty stomach and with the blood stream as free of glucose as possible... Directly upon waking in a fasted state, before sleep on an empty stomach and if you can handle, pre workout on an empty stomach are the most opportune times to dose in order to accentuate the bodies own natural gh release.

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Read the rest of the threads. Thank you to all that responded.

As for my age I am 29yrs going on to 30 in a few weeks :( lol

I might pick up a tub and give a shot. Only way to know for sure.