If AndroMass increases Testosterone, why PCT?

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
If AM increases test, why is there a need for PCT? Im totally new to PHs and just exploring, learning. I know all the regular PHs, just not the Andros and they seem less harmful

AnestheticXI

Anything that messes with your hormones needs PCT. AndroMass (along with other PH/AAS) will start to shutdown your natural testosterone production, though not as severe as normal PH/AAS's. In order to return your natural test levels as quickly as possible, PCT is required.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
no i understand that. i guess i have just been under the impression that compounds like Hrol, mdrol shut you down and then when i see that Andromass actually increases test levels, why would u need PCT ya know

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
am doesnt raise test levels. at least according to current labs by testers. you can read about it in a thread over at pp home site. it does however shut down natty test

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exogenous anabolic hormones lower, and sometimes completely shut down, your endogenous test production. AM is no exception to this hence the PCT.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
houstone??? wheres that?

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i guess i just need to keep researching and learning. on the PP site, it said it raised T levels to like 1700 or something like that.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
my bad. i did the androstat thing or whatever, and at the end of it it said for andromass, it puts u at peak level of 3426

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
thats about 300mg test /wk
generally it seems add a zero to what you are pinning....i.e. 500mg test usually results in levels around 5000+

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
ah gotcha. im just trying to research and learn here. sorry for pissing any of you off lol i am not a complete newb with PH/AAS. i know they cause shut down and need a SERM....etc I just dont know ANYTHING but pinning with test or the logic behind why you need a PCT to bring back levels to normal if Test or AM increases your levels that high...i know with like Hdrol, it shuts you down and makes your test low, which is why you need PCT to bring them back up....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah gotcha. im just trying to research and learn here. sorry for pissing any of you off lol i am not a complete newb with PH/AAS. i know they cause shut down and need a SERM....etc I just dont know ANYTHING but pinning with test or the logic behind why you need a PCT to bring back levels to normal if Test or AM increases your levels that high...i know with like Hdrol, it shuts you down and makes your test low, which is why you need PCT to bring them back up....
As I said, when you take an exogenous (outside or foreign) source of testosterone, it tells you pituitary to stop producing testosterone. When you stop taking it, all you're left with is your natural production, which has been lowered by taking the exogenous source of test. ALL anabolic steroids are going to require a PCT. The only difference is the severity and aggression that you will need to return your levels back to normal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said, when you take an exogenous (outside or foreign) source of testosterone, it tells you pituitary to stop producing testosterone. When you stop taking it, all you're left with is your natural production, which has been lowered by taking the exogenous source of test. ALL anabolic steroids are going to require a PCT. The only difference is the severity and aggression that you will need to return your levels back to normal.
you hit it head on

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you look at the Androstacker you can see that the Testosterone Equivalency that 6 caps per day would give someone is around 3200. That's just about the blasting zone. Even at 1 cap per day the Testosterone Equivalency would be around 950. For any regular human, that kind of androgenic/anabolic power is more than enough to cause suppression.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the OP just doesnt understand how they work. I understand what he is trying to say. like, if PHs shut natty test off and you need PCT, why would you need PCT if andro's elevate test

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the OP just doesnt understand how they work. I understand what he is trying to say. like, if PHs shut natty test off and you need PCT, why would you need PCT if andro's elevate test
He is confusing artificial test from a ph with natural test from the body that is brought on from a test booster / pct. the andro series is not a test booster. It creates artifical (your body doesnt make it) test from the compound itself.

At least that's what I think he is doing. I agree with ya.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i PMed him and broke it down for him where he could understand it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. It almost makes sense when you put it that way :)

HPTA.gif

The "Exogenous Testosterone" can be substituted for any hormone you put in your body... superdrol, andromass, epistane, androhard... etc. etc.

Some cause worse shutdown than others.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that really is a nice chart. over achievers over there at PP!!! haha jk

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IE, 4-8 wees of Androseries won't require a ridiculous PCT (TRS+TCF-1 will work here), whereas 8-12 weeks of test prop + kicker might require something much more to maintain gains and of course get the body's hormones working again... like TRS+SERM+Mod-grf/GHRP-2+IGF-1.