Ursobolic - Hype or Worth It?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Simple question, now that ursobolic has been out for a decent amount of time, is it hype or does it work as claimed? Looking for real experiences not from reps, thanks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Simple question, now that ursobolic has been out for a decent amount of time, is it hype or does it work as claimed? Looking for real experiences not from reps, thanks.
I'm disappointed. Bought 8 have 2 left. Taking 18 a day....... No results.

Reactions: T50

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only people I've seen claim good results are taking a crazy amount of pills that are def not worth it.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Glad I didn't fall for the hype.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imo its worth it. Its cheap and its claimed benefits are great. Most of them aren't benefits that you "feel" so that's why you see a lot of people saying it doesn't work.
I don't take it for fat loss or muscle gain. I take 9 a day for lipid health, diabetes prevention, bone health, possible cancer prevention, etc etc.
Its a staple for me. Just like fish oil. Another supplement I don't "feel" but like to take.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i know is 9/day helps me stay lean while eating
Above maintenance ... This has led to greater muscle gains with little
To no fat. Thanksgiving was A big test, I upped to 12 that day... I had probably 1000 cals in desserts alone.. something I NEVER do, the next dAy looked and felt like I never even touched sugar or
Carbs no bs. This whole weekend has
Been hard to stay strict but my bloat n fat gain has Been very minimal considering my diet since Thursday. Urso defintrly helps with nutrient utilizaation IMO

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Imo its worth it. Its cheap and its claimed benefits are great. Most of them aren't benefits that you "feel" so that's why you see a lot of people saying it doesn't work.
I don't take it for fat loss or muscle gain. I take 9 a day for lipid health, diabetes prevention, bone health, possible cancer prevention, etc etc.
Its a staple for me. Just like fish oil. Another supplement I don't "feel" but like to take.
x2
More a preventive maintenance than anything else
Great Michigan minds think alike :)

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
All i know is 9/day helps me stay lean while eating
Above maintenance ... This has led to greater muscle gains with little
To no fat. Thanksgiving was A big test, I upped to 12 that day... I had probably 1000 cals in desserts alone.. something I NEVER do, the next dAy looked and felt like I never even touched sugar or
Carbs no bs. This whole weekend has
Been hard to stay strict but my bloat n fat gain has Been very minimal considering my diet since Thursday. Urso defintrly helps with nutrient utilizaation IMO
I feel like some people are just non responders to this. I take 18 a day and I don't see these benefits. I have to be strict or I'll still gain fat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have talked to a certain owner of a company who is soon to be releasing their Ursolic acid supplement and it looks more promising than Ursobolic...Gonna have to pick some up :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have talked to a certain owner of a company who is soon to be releasing their Ursolic acid supplement and it looks more promising than Ursobolic...Gonna have to pick some up :)
FRL? Hmm. They found a way to make it absorb better? PM me prz. ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U tease! Lol.. Can u elaborate any further??

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to somebody else making it!!!!

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Glad I checked this thread. Was considering grabbing some for pct purposes...Going to save my cash for better purposes now.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for your beard to grow in faster and show your friends smoke burps without smoking this is the product to get. Maybe you can make your money back with magic shows.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I decided while back to stay out of Ursobolic discussions and keep my opinion to myself, but I have to disagree with you on the price issue. Ursobolic is cheap per bottle that is correct. But you need multiple bottles a month so overall, and regardless of results since that is debatable, it is not a cheap product to cycle.
If other companies are going to offer the same product then they should either offer it cheaper or makecan innovative improvement.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I feel like some people are just non responders to this. I take 18 a day and I don't see these benefits. I have to be strict or I'll still gain fat.
I think some of the response difference is due to different speeds & methods of metabolism.

Ursolic acid hasn't been studied much, but I remember seeing a study which examined ursolic acid metabolites after PO administration in rats, and there wasn't any evidence of conjugation. Whether or not this translates to humans is unknown.

In the event that it is indeed conjugated, piperine may be worth a try to see if it increases the response to ursolic acid supplementation. It's pretty easy to aquire.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very nice, still waiting to see more feedback though

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you mean FRL, Good to hear there's going to be more going on then ursolic acid :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Might see a better benefit with this when stacked with something like a fat burner, forskolin, anabeta, etc.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might see a better benefit with this when stacked with something like a fat burner, forskolin, anabeta, etc.
I'm taking with ebol and an ephedra fat burner
Starting December will be erase, anabeta and urso for 8 weeks with alpha t2 and oep (going on an Xmas cruise soo will be recomping some MORE) putting my bulk off til January now! Ugh

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FRL? Hmm. They found a way to make it absorb better? PM me prz. ;)
U tease! Lol.. Can u elaborate any further??
Looking forward to somebody else making it!!!!
Very nice, still waiting to see more feedback though
Assuming you mean FRL, Good to hear there's going to be more going on then ursolic acid :)
FRL indeed, you have probably all seen the thread for Urso XT by now. All I know is if you are on the fence about purchasing some Ursobolic, you may want to wait til this hits the market instead ;)

I will probably stack with CLA next time around.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided while back to stay out of Ursobolic discussions and keep my opinion to myself, but I have to disagree with you on the price issue. Ursobolic is cheap per bottle that is correct. But you need multiple bottles a month so overall, and regardless of results since that is debatable, it is not a cheap product to cycle.
If other companies are going to offer the same product then they should either offer it cheaper or makecan innovative improvement.
At $13 a pop, 2 bottles at 9/day will last me a month, $26 for a month supply of a potentially life extending staple is a steal for me

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
FRL indeed, you have probably all seen the thread for Urso XT by now. All I know is if you are on the fence about purchasing some Ursobolic, you may want to wait til this hits the market instead ;)
I am , but mostly because I'm recovering from an unknown illness... Looks like a couple of people are going to bring an ursolic acid product to the party, looks like FRL might take it a bit further :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I will probably stack with CLA next time around.
HAHA, man im gonna be taking everything including the fence soon lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! It will be interesting. I'm glad to see other companies trying to make it better. I will wait for the ingredients and user logs, but definitely interested.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've been prying for a peek at the dosing info/ how much urso per cap with no luck lol.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Based on the pic posted, the bottle is sitting on top of 8x11 paper and taking almost half its width. So the bottle is probably about 3.5-4" in diameter. that is a big bottle if that is true. It also means that these are size 0 caps. big pills. So either less pills per serving, packed with other stuff, or both. It is 120ct

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on the pic posted, the bottle is sitting on top of 8x11 paper and taking almost half its width. So the bottle is probably about 3.5-4" in diameter. that is a big bottle if that is true. It also means that these are size 0 caps. big pills. So either less pills per serving, packed with other stuff, or both. It is 120ct
I've got money on more stuff packed in each pill and some awesome absorption technology.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got money on more stuff packed in each pill and some awesome absorption technology.
It's gotta be both.. unless they found a way to shrink the raws!!! Honey I shrunk ursolic acid!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You can fit about gram in size 0 depending on the powder. I'm hoping less pills, 9 is a lot. I'm hoping it works too :)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
what i think is laughable is how this stuff, used as Holy Basil or Tulsi, has been around for eons, and now suddenly it's some new anabolic and every copycat company out there is gonna claim some whack improvement to this new wonder drug that PA "discovered".

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what i think is laughable is how this stuff, used as Holy Basil or Tulsi, has been around for eons, and now suddenly it's some new anabolic and every copycat company out there is gonna claim some whack improvement to this new wonder drug that PA "discovered".
I don't think PA discovered it, he was just the first to test it extensively on himself and use it as a solo product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the problem was people never took it at high enough doses. Holy Basil has always been a good cortisol supp (anecdotal info). But it was dosed at what was probably something like 50mgs of Ursolic acid. PA just upped the dose, got results, and put a product out there.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I don't think PA discovered it, he was just the first to test it extensively on himself and use it as a solo product.
Of course he didn't some hindi did thousands of years ago did!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People should experiment with it more...

try empty stomach dosing for 2 weeks

try with meals for 2 weeks

See if one varies from another. Part of innovative ingredients is learning the best way to use them and sometimes it isnt discovered until the masses have had experience with it.

Remember when we were all shoveling dextrose down with our creatine mono?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No...lol.
Am I just a baby?
You know Cell Tech though. Insulin is necessary for creatine uptake so you need to add it to this sugar shake lol.

I have never tried it but it should be delicious. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I add creatine to my dextrose shakes. I thought it was the other way around, creatine is required for dextrose uptake in the muscles.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You know Cell Tech though. Insulin is necessary for creatine uptake so you need to add it to this sugar shake lol.

I have never tried it but it should be delicious. ;)
Vitargo CGL... lol... insulin induced creatine uptake...

I heard some good things bout it though...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets not diverge here...lol. I was just making a point. First it was without dextrose, then it was all about dextrose, now its back to none needed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 7
braskibra Supplement Logs 37
Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
liquid Supplement Auction 2