NAC vs Na-Rala
- 12-02-2011, 09:08 PM
if on t4, no ALA. if using t4 and T3 you can use ALA just becareful when you come off as the synthriod effects will be reduced from ALA
Also i recommend a calcium supplement to keep thryroid in check.
agouti is shown to raise rT3 and show low or low normal levels of t3 and t4 while TSH is somewhat "normal"
posted this in the Lean Gains/ IF discussion log a couple minutes ago. for more studies on agouti and thyroid.
- 12-02-2011, 09:37 PM
- 12-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SweetLou32937 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:02 PM
- By Rodja in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:41 PM
- By Blutarski in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2005, 11:28 AM
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2005, 02:45 PM