Handful AMass questions...Primordial Perf reps please

josephd79

Awards
Hello all... I have a few Andro Series questions, specifically focusing on AndroMass cycles.

1) Can new AndroMassV3 be stacked with original Andromass to help decrease the libido loss? Perhaps 3xAMassV3 in the AM, and 3xAMass orig PM?
2) I'm definitely not against running original AMass again for 8 weeks so is there anything that can help combat the libido loss during the cycle?
3) Can someone offer any stacks that incorporate ABulk or AMassV3 & original Amass? Like my example from question 1 or 6xABulk in the AM & 2xAmassOrig PM?
4) Any discounts like last time for 6 bottles?

I'm making my list for Satan...err..Santa....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all... I have a few Andro Series questions, specifically focusing on AndroMass cycles.

1) Can new AndroMassV3 be stacked with original Andromass to help decrease the libido loss? Perhaps 3xAMassV3 in the AM, and 3xAMass orig PM?
Andromass V3 and Andromass V2/V1 can be stacked extremely well. The more 4-dhea the better for libido and energy levels, not to mention the sheer size gains. 1-DHEA will help out anabolically while Androsterone/EpiAndrosterone help out androgenically... Overall this is an amazing stack.

2) I'm definitely not against running original AMass again for 8 weeks so is there anything that can help combat the libido loss during the cycle?
Andromass V3 or Androhard V3 can be used for this. They will also increase or at least maintain energy levels.

3) Can someone offer any stacks that incorporate ABulk or AMassV3 & original Amass? Like my example from question 1 or 6xABulk in the AM & 2xAmassOrig PM?
That doesn't fully answer your Question, though, as it doesn't include the V1/V2 Andromass. IMO, a good cycle for Andromass original with V3 and Androbulk would be:

6-8 weeks:
Andromass V1/V2: 6 caps per day
Andromass V3: 3-6 caps per day
Androbulk: 3 caps per day

4) Any discounts like last time for 6 bottles?
I am unsure about this, however your best bet is to contact the Live Chat at our website or to email one of the emails on the contact page.