Anabeta Legal?

John_Smith

Awards
Hi, I was just wondering if Anabeta is legal to take for baseball players? And could you please show me/tell me your evidence?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is best to email someone in your governing body rather than asking us.

AnaBeta is herbal and can raise testosterone. It is a new ingredient to the market so what we say now might not always be the case.

I appreciate it is not the most helpful on paper but it is the safest answer to your career.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I was just wondering if Anabeta is legal to take for baseball players? And could you please show me/tell me your evidence?
I agree with Ben - send the ingredient profile through to whoever determines what you are allowed and not allowed to use and ask if it is ok. Or, if you have a "Banned Substances" list already, you can check against that the ingredients in AnaBeta - if not sure, always just go and ask the governing body to direct you to someone within it who can assist you and give you an answer. Plus, if you ask them, that way you have a definite answer, and you have it in writing if something comes up later.

~Rosie~

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to ask a bunch of random people on the internet instead of asking your own governing body? That strikes me as simply lazyness.

John_Smith

Awards
My governing body won't provide me with the answer or the evidence so I came to the next best place, here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My governing body won't provide me with the answer or the evidence so I came to the next best place, here.
Then get a copy of the "Banned Substances" that your governing body uses and go against that for yourself re the ingredients in AnaBeta.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did. Thank you Rosie!
No worries :) It shouldn't be hard to figure out if you "can" use it or not (I used to do it all the time when I was cycling - then again, I never used anything but a multivitamin, antioxidants, Colustrum, creatine, and protein powder, either; was just easier that way).

~Rosie~