anabeta+erase question

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
on my sixth day of this stack (good so far, slight hunger increase) would there be any benefit to upping the dosage of Erase or would there just be an increased risk of sides? Ie. dry joints etc. thank you! also is there a sweet spot for this stuff to really "kick in"?

anabeta- 4 caps ed
erase- 3 caps ed

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on my sixth day of this stack (good so far, slight hunger increase) would there be any benefit to upping the dosage of Erase or would there just be an increased risk of sides? Ie. dry joints etc. thank you! also is there a sweet spot for this stuff to really "kick in"?

anabeta- 4 caps ed
erase- 3 caps ed
If u don't start really leaning out after 2 full weeks of 3 caps erase, you could try upping to 4.. Usually I get my best results the last 3 weeks of erase, but the other effects such as increased strength, reduced cort/estro, n increased nutrient utilization are usually noticed within 2-3 days of use.. Everyone's sweet spot will be different.. Erase+AB is a great stack. Stick with what feels good n you will be very happy.

Also- feed that hunger!! It sounds odd but u will actually burn more the more you eat with this stack.. Meaning: your body will take what it needs n just burn off the rest.. Two great Anabolics

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on my 5th week of an 8 week stack of Anabeta and erase. My dosages are AB 4 everyday. I played with the dosage and found taking one with bfast no more than 7 hours from workout and another 3 or 4 hours later with another meal and 2 pre workout. This seemed to be the best way in my opinion. Erase at 3 caps is the sweet spot for most and as for me. You can go to 4 but if u feel dryness just go back down to 3.

Def try eating complex carbs with your two morning dosages. And eat eat eat....After the 4th week i decided to go ahead with carb cycling during the next 4weeks and see the difference. I hate carbs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to chime in chedapalooza and halfhuman. We love it when customers give their own personal experiences to help others out. :)

BlackGT99, these answers are great. Everyone is different and some people experiment with the dosing. For the moment I would stick with what you are doing as you are still in very early stages. If you adjust anything I would first add in one more capsule of AnaBeta pre workout and do 5 on pre workout days. Some people notice a significant increase in pump when doing this. I hope this helps.

Ben

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yw kind sir..Not a problem. Im actually thinking of doing 6 caps but one bottle will only last 2 weeks at that dose.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't bother with it. I have the luxury of experimenting greatly with the dosage and ran right up to 8 caps per day after I heard ax1 was doing this and wanted to find out why. I personally think more than 5 has diminished returns. I now run no more than 5 per day, on training days.

We could sell more by running it at huge doses like some other products have a history of but customers would be less happy. For me, 4-5 per day is where it is at. A few people have had great success with 6.

P.S., 120 caps divided by 6 = 20 days, not 2 weeks (14 days). Your maths are rubbish. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't bother with it. I have the luxury of experimenting greatly with the dosage and ran right up to 8 caps per day after I heard ax1 was doing this and wanted to find out why. I personally think more than 5 has diminished returns. I now run no more than 5 per day, on training days.

We could sell more by running it at huge doses like some other products have a history of but customers would be less happy. For me, 4-5 per day is where it is at. A few people have had great success with 6.

P.S., 120 caps divided by 6 = 20 days, not 2 weeks (14 days). Your maths are rubbish. :)
Starting next week ima go with 5 on workout days and 4 on non..

Lmfao! hahaha...My bad! lol i just splurred that out without noticing..Sorry!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had dryness at 4 erase, however I noticed in my last 2 weeks that I leaned out more at a lower dose..

It was 4/day for weeks 1-6
Week 7- 3/day
Week 8- 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1

Right when I hit that first 2 I was basically peaked at leanness....

Then it returned to normal by the end of the run, so weird!

But December and Jan I will be stacking the two for 8 weeks, also oxy elite n alphat2... Just found out that grandparents r raking family on a cruise for Xmas week to new years day... Lucked out with having my supps set at this! Definitely will be lean as long as I don't endulge the holidays too much ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabeta- 4 caps ed
erase- 3 caps ed
I've experimented with higher Erase dosages and, as BDCC stated, experienced diminished returns past 4-5 capsules.

If you're not experiencing any joint pains you can try bumping it to four capsules per day to assess your tolerance.

Most peoples sweet spot is 3 capsules per day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anabeta- 4 caps ed
erase- 3 caps ed
If you're not having any issues with your joints at 3 caps a day, you can go up to 4 caps a day and see how that goes for a few days to a week - if you have issues, then go back down to 3 caps daily; if not and you want to go higher, you could try going to 5 caps after another week. I personally use 5 caps of Erase daily (note that I started using only 2-3 caps a day for the first week and went up a cap each week until I got to 5 caps) - my joints are the best ever at that dosage, and it actually HELPS them to feel good (I know, not the "normal" response, but my body does not quite function like most physiologically, and that is my personal experience with it - and I have used it daily since my first bottle, with the only time off I have had from it a few weeks or so a couple of months ago).

Great stack though - I've been using 4 caps of AnaBeta with it as well on and off as I get bottles.

As far as "kicking in", it's going to be different for everyone, since we all respond to things differently (as evidenced with me and Erase - comments above), but I notice AnaBeta from the first day, and Erase within the first few days re effects.

~Rosie~