Dexaprine or something like it

  1. Dexaprine or something like it


    Ok guys, I am looking for a thermogenic fat burner that will crush appetite and cravings and give me energy. I am specifically interested in something that will crush craving and the desire to eat. I have seen threads in which dexaprine is described as the product for me but I was wondering if there is anything else similar that I should be looking at as well. Thanks so much to everone in advance.


  2. The EC stack.
    •   
       


  3. Bump for some more responses. Thanks so much guys.

  4. I've used Dexaprine and a host of other stims out there. Dex in my opinion ranks as the best overall all in one energy/appetite supp on the market. SANS Tight Xtreme Reloaded, is also very good.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I've used Dexaprine and a host of other stims out there. Dex in my opinion ranks as the best overall all in one energy/appetite supp on the market. SANS Tight Xtreme Reloaded, is also very good.
    Thanks for responding. I am just trying to scope out all my options. I see other products mentioned like Slim FX and some other ones and am just trying to figure out which one crushes appetite the best. So far I am understanding that Dexaprine is the best at it followed by San Tight Xtreme Reloaded. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks.

  6. I truly doubt you will find anything stronger OTC than dexaprime with the exception of EC stack. All the great reviews speak for themself.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I truly doubt you will find anything stronger OTC than dexaprime with the exception of EC stack. All the great reviews speak for themself.

    Mike
    ^^^

    exactly what he said. reviews have been overwhelmingly positive!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Thanks for the help guys. I already placed an order for Dexaprine. Now I am going to start another thread asking about something totally unrelated. Thanks a ton for all the help.

  9. Dex was a good choice

  10. I personally like Dexaprine. I keep it on hand at all times. Any time I need a lift I either use Dexaprine or Swagger. I persoanlly like Dex a little better than Swagger as far a energy is concerned since one tab lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I'm undecided whether or not I like the inclusion of 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine (200 mcg), 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine (100 mcg). I'm a little concerned about the overall effect on the thyroid.
    •   
       


  11. Dexaprine is quite strong and I recommend it for the stimulant aspect and appetite suppression

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I personally like Dexaprine. I keep it on hand at all times. Any time I need a lift I either use Dexaprine or Swagger. I persoanlly like Dex a little better than Swagger as far a energy is concerned since one tab lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I'm undecided whether or not I like the inclusion of 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine (200 mcg), 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine (100 mcg). I'm a little concerned about the overall effect on the thyroid.
    I keep a bottle of dexaprine in my coolers side pocket. Just in case I get into some sh!t at work I can pop one of them green pills and be ready to go, lol plus my coolers goes everywhere with me.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    I keep a bottle of dexaprine in my coolers side pocket. Just in case I get into some sh!t at work I can pop one of them green pills and be ready to go, lol plus my coolers goes everywhere with me.
    Just had a mental image of Mark Wahlberg in Max Payne taking some of that angel potion before he fights crime lol.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just had a mental image of Mark Wahlberg in Max Payne taking some of that angel potion before he fights crime lol.
    Lol!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I keep a bottle of dexaprine in my coolers side pocket. Just in case I get into some sh!t at work I can pop one of them green pills and be ready to go, lol plus my coolers goes everywhere with me.
    Haha, I have a what my girl and parents call, a man purse. It's one of those under armor draw string bags. I have several 7 day pill cases in it. 1 is for my daily pills, yes 1, 7 day pill organizer only holds 1 day worth a vitamins and supplements. Then I have one to store extra pills like dexaprime, slin sane, anabolic pump, tylenol, etc. Never got anywhere with dexaprime.. saved me a few times at work.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA+Dexaprine+CRE 02
    By BBB in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM
  2. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:45 AM
  3. i-force-dexaprine
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. dexaprine + preworkout?
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:52 PM
  5. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Log in
Log in