Dexaprine or something like it

shred81

Awards
Ok guys, I am looking for a thermogenic fat burner that will crush appetite and cravings and give me energy. I am specifically interested in something that will crush craving and the desire to eat. I have seen threads in which dexaprine is described as the product for me but I was wondering if there is anything else similar that I should be looking at as well. Thanks so much to everone in advance.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
The EC stack.

shred81

Awards
Bump for some more responses. Thanks so much guys.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Dexaprine and a host of other stims out there. Dex in my opinion ranks as the best overall all in one energy/appetite supp on the market. SANS Tight Xtreme Reloaded, is also very good.

shred81

Awards
I've used Dexaprine and a host of other stims out there. Dex in my opinion ranks as the best overall all in one energy/appetite supp on the market. SANS Tight Xtreme Reloaded, is also very good.
Thanks for responding. I am just trying to scope out all my options. I see other products mentioned like Slim FX and some other ones and am just trying to figure out which one crushes appetite the best. So far I am understanding that Dexaprine is the best at it followed by San Tight Xtreme Reloaded. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly doubt you will find anything stronger OTC than dexaprime with the exception of EC stack. All the great reviews speak for themself.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I truly doubt you will find anything stronger OTC than dexaprime with the exception of EC stack. All the great reviews speak for themself.

Mike
^^^

exactly what he said. reviews have been overwhelmingly positive!

shred81

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I already placed an order for Dexaprine. Now I am going to start another thread asking about something totally unrelated. Thanks a ton for all the help.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Dexaprine. I keep it on hand at all times. Any time I need a lift I either use Dexaprine or Swagger. I persoanlly like Dex a little better than Swagger as far a energy is concerned since one tab lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I'm undecided whether or not I like the inclusion of 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine (200 mcg), 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine (100 mcg). I'm a little concerned about the overall effect on the thyroid.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dexaprine is quite strong and I recommend it for the stimulant aspect and appetite suppression

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like Dexaprine. I keep it on hand at all times. Any time I need a lift I either use Dexaprine or Swagger. I persoanlly like Dex a little better than Swagger as far a energy is concerned since one tab lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I'm undecided whether or not I like the inclusion of 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine (200 mcg), 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine (100 mcg). I'm a little concerned about the overall effect on the thyroid.
I keep a bottle of dexaprine in my coolers side pocket. Just in case I get into some sh!t at work I can pop one of them green pills and be ready to go, lol plus my coolers goes everywhere with me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep a bottle of dexaprine in my coolers side pocket. Just in case I get into some sh!t at work I can pop one of them green pills and be ready to go, lol plus my coolers goes everywhere with me.
Just had a mental image of Mark Wahlberg in Max Payne taking some of that angel potion before he fights crime lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I have a what my girl and parents call, a man purse. It's one of those under armor draw string bags. I have several 7 day pill cases in it. 1 is for my daily pills, yes 1, 7 day pill organizer only holds 1 day worth a vitamins and supplements. Then I have one to store extra pills like dexaprime, slin sane, anabolic pump, tylenol, etc. :D Never got anywhere with dexaprime.. saved me a few times at work.