St. Johns Wort
- 11-20-2011, 12:31 PM
- 11-20-2011, 02:41 PM
11-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Meaning they just dont work or you dot enjoy the feeling? How depressed were you by the way. Im not a crying depressed person like I used to be. Just thinking of something mild to get me through normal December feelings.
11-20-2011, 07:53 PM
st johnns worts works in spurts for me. I can't just set a dose and take it everyday and have that feeling every single day. I can take it for a week and feel good for a week or few days at best, but then I need to give it up for a bit and cycle off before I can achieve the feeling again.
It's mostly just a calm relaxing stress relieving type of feeling.
11-20-2011, 08:47 PM
There are some other nootropics and other good stuff you can try too if that doesn't help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rodo123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:37 PM
- By rodo123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:06 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2009, 06:02 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:24 AM