St. Johns Wort

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anyone taken this? I hear its supposed to be like a week SSRI, with less sides. Now SSRI's do have side effects, so Im wondering if this week ne has week but similar sides?

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Anyone taken this? I hear its supposed to be like a week SSRI, with less sides. Now SSRI's do have side effects, so Im wondering if this week ne has week but similar sides?
Personally I do not respond well to St John's Wort at all, I much prefer rx SSRIs. Try it out for 8 weeks or so and see if it works, it might work well for you.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Meaning they just dont work or you dot enjoy the feeling? How depressed were you by the way. Im not a crying depressed person like I used to be. Just thinking of something mild to get me through normal December feelings.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
st johnns worts works in spurts for me. I can't just set a dose and take it everyday and have that feeling every single day. I can take it for a week and feel good for a week or few days at best, but then I need to give it up for a bit and cycle off before I can achieve the feeling again.

It's mostly just a calm relaxing stress relieving type of feeling.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Meaning they just dont work or you dot enjoy the feeling? How depressed were you by the way. Im not a crying depressed person like I used to be. Just thinking of something mild to get me through normal December feelings.
It made my anxiety worse. If you just have seasonal affective disorder make sure you are getting at least 4,000iu of vitamin D3 a day. That should take care of most of the symptoms.

There are some other nootropics and other good stuff you can try too if that doesn't help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rowz4broz Supplements 53
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 1
R Supplements 2
R Supplements 4
Harry Manback Supplements 7