PCT

frostbite116

Awards
is it bad to take dymth as my first ph? And wil it kill my libido?

frostbite116

Awards
Myself I'd never take SD, your gonna get sides and yeah it should kill your libido.
i am so enexiperienced sry, but what would you recomend that wont kill my libido and will get me bigger?

demolition

demolition

Awards
Whatis the best PCT for Steelcrushers?
you have already gottn your answers on the other three threads youve started on the same subject. you need a different hobby.

frostbite116

Awards
you have already gottn your answers on the other three threads youve started on the same subject. you need a different hobby.
Dude you dont get it, i have no idea what any of this stuff will do to my body and what i should be taking... sry for being a little precauious and nervous,i want to take the right things. so help me or stop commenting on my threads bc plenty of pple would like to help me

demolition

demolition

Awards
Dude you dont get it, i have no idea what any of this stuff will do to my body and what i should be taking... sry for being a little precauious and nervous,i want to take the right things. so help me or stop commenting on my threads bc plenty of pple would like to help me
you got all the answers on the first thread, try using google. plus why would you order then ask questions. advice was given to try hdrol and forget mdrol so you just post another thread. makes no sense.

frostbite116

Awards
i am making sure that the hdrol wont screw wit me to bad. i already watesd money on the steelcrushers so excuse me for not trying to waste more money and order it before ik all the facts. if your not gon a help then why bother commenting

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is not a walk in the park either. It will also mess with your libido, your cholesterol, and liver. Any methyl tyke product will.

frostbite116

Awards
is halotest the same as hdrol? and what alternatives are there so that my libido will stay high... i rele just want to get bigger and i have been doing so much reserch and the products at gnc just dont do it

demolition

demolition

Awards
i am making sure that the hdrol wont screw wit me to bad. i already watesd money on the steelcrushers so excuse me for not trying to waste more money and order it before ik all the facts. if your not gon a help then why bother commenting
telling you to take the advice of people that have done it is helping, and the stuff you ordered will be good unused for a few years so put it away. but do what ever and dont take the advise just start another thread in 10 min.

frostbite116

Awards
telling you to take the advice of people that have done it is helping, and the stuff you ordered will be good unused for a few years so put it away. but do what ever and dont take the advise just start another thread in 10 min.
I posted one thing in anabolics and i screwed up by posting stuff in the supplemnt forum... im not tryn fight or get in an argument but if your gonna criticize me then just dont awnser, sry for being precautious, i just dont want to make a mistake and i am taking the adviceby not taking steelcrushers and finding out what other ph would be more appropriate