[Official] Thanksgiving Stock-Up Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Slin Sane is already on backorder haha. Pretty good deal to stock up on essentials: Orange Triad, Orange OxiMega, OxiMega Greens, Xtend, Slin Sane, VPX SRO.


  2. grabbed some Orange Triad x 2, Slin Sane x 2, and Division 1 to try with another t-booster all for the stash.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

    Other sites:
    2 bulk Cit Mal ($4.50 ea)
    2 bulk Agmatine (11.50 ea)
    1 bulk Tyrosine ($8)
    Where do you get your bulk products?

  4. 10% off coupon for today, tomorrow, and monday over at lockout.

    Just picked up 2 Hardrock M1-D (M14add) for 22 dollars a piece.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    10% off coupon for today, tomorrow, and monday over at lockout.

    Just picked up 2 Hardrock M1-D (M14add) for 22 dollars a piece.
    U got the 10% off code?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. So a month and a half ago I find a kitten with broken leg in front of my house and has since spent $1,100 on. Then my older cat comes home yesterday having been in big fight and bloodied all over and drop another $230 on him. I'm done buying for the year. grrrrr... but on the plus side, I've got enough of everything I need. Would have liked to pick up few more PHs.

    I have
    4 Epi-strong
    2 Trenazone
    4 11-oxo
    2 katanadrol
    2 Androhard
    2 Androlean (not sure why I got this one)
    4 modern BCAA (1000g each)
    around 30-40lbs protein different brands and flavors
    2 AnaBeta
    2 Erase
    and few other things.

    Come to think of it, Yes I'm definitely done buying for a while. And I should give my cats the Epi so they stop getting their asses kicked.

  7. Guys wat is the best product of controlled lab?
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  8. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Guys wat is the best product of controlled lab?
    BEST?

    Hmm, their multi is VERY good. Has joint support, and some enzymes in it as well. (and it's a 45 day supply)
    WHite flood is a pretty good preworkout, probably one of my favorites for a controlled workout. (I like 1,3 so 1,3 plus their white flood would be insane!!)

    Purple Wraith is pretty good as well. Not only a BCAA product but also comes with EAAs. Easily mixed and tastes pretty good.

    I'd say it's a toss up between those three as BEST mainly because these three can be used for anyone who is training. Bulk/cut/ recomp.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    BEST?

    Hmm, their multi is VERY good. Has joint support, and some enzymes in it as well. (and it's a 45 day supply)
    WHite flood is a pretty good preworkout, probably one of my favorites for a controlled workout. (I like 1,3 so 1,3 plus their white flood would be insane!!)

    Purple Wraith is pretty good as well. Not only a BCAA product but also comes with EAAs. Easily mixed and tastes pretty good.

    I'd say it's a toss up between those three as BEST mainly because these three can be used for anyone who is training. Bulk/cut/ recomp.
    They have 60% off on black Friday...pretty cheap
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Guys wat is the best product of controlled lab?
    Orange Triad is one of the best formulated and sourced multis around, not to mention the value of 45 days @ a full dose. Orange OxiMega is a fantastic EPA/DHA product that provides a great dosage for 30 days, OxiMega Greens are very well priced as well. Green Bulge is hands down one of the best creatines on the market. White Flood is one of the best values in Pre Workouts.

    As you can see, there's no real "best" product. If i had to only choose 1, i'd take Orange Triad. If you're not going to take a good multi, don't bother taking one at all.

  11. There is a 50% off on research chems. Their prices are low, and now they are doing 50% promo. I have a discount code (sent to me via email). They have SERMS as well as powerful peptides. I've ordered them before but did not use theirvproduct yet. Let me know if anyone interested.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    There is a 50% off on research chems. Their prices are low, and now they are doing 50% promo. I have a discount code (sent to me via email). They have SERMS as well as powerful peptides. I've ordered them before but did not use theirvproduct yet. Let me know if anyone interested.
    My inbox is clear now
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My inbox is clear now
    I'll post the code here in case others are interested as well

    Discount Code: BFL50

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fadi

    I'll post the code here in case others are interested as well

    Discount Code: BFL50
    Thx
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Never heard of em, but i don't typically look at sites like those haha.

  16. I already hit up powerful peptides for a big bottle of Toremifene for 1/2 off.
  17. Lockout code


    The code at lockout Supp is.( givethanks.) 10% off and everything is already cheap!

  18. Any black friday PH sales?

  19. Mrsupp having 30% off all products....sick deal!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Mrsupp having 30% off all products....sick deal!!!
    Thats an Austrilian site?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Thats an Austrilian site?
    Idk...lol...I think it's American..there ph are best rite now...especially beastdrol...check it out..
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thats an Austrilian site?
    they are **********************

  23. did anyone get an email from nutraplanet after ordering from the sale? I dident get a confirmation email or anything after ordering but my online banking shows the money process going through.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    did anyone get an email from nutraplanet after ordering from the sale? I dident get a confirmation email or anything after ordering but my online banking shows the money process going through.
    Yea I got that email...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  25. Got email from nutra but no shipping conf. I think I read they are out of office till Monday?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Theforce View Post
    Any black friday PH sales?
    25 % at Taurus for 5aOHP and Our new M1P

    I know there are a ton more, but have already been mentioned.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE OFFICIAL ATHEIST THREAD
    By SELFofGOD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. Official UFC 106 Pick'em Thread
    By sonofsteven in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:07 AM
  3. Happy Thanksgiving thread!
    By 84bandit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:20 PM
  4. *** The Official HXC Music Thread ***
    By xjsynx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:04 PM
  5. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Log in
Log in