[Official] Thanksgiving Stock-Up Thread

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to see what everyone else is stocking up on with all the Thanksgiving sales? Want to flaunt your buying-power? Want to show just how proven your supp stash is?

Post your recently bought supplements here. Hopefully talk about sales and other sites will be ok.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start it off!

I have a cycle coming up and saw a few other things i needed, this is what i bought today:

AI sale, 50% off (whitefriday)
2 R-Ala ($10 ea)
2 Raspberry Ketones ($10 ea)

Other sites:
2 bulk Cit Mal ($4.50 ea)
2 bulk Agmatine (11.50 ea)
1 bulk Tyrosine ($8)

2 CEL E-Stane ($24 ea)

1 SNS Liver Assist XT ($19)
2 SNS ALCAR 500 ($10 ea)

2x CL Orange Triad + Free 20 serving White Flood ($28)

Each paragraph denotes a separate website ordered from. And yes, i do mean 2x Orange Triad and white flood for 28 dollars total.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Casein Protein Powder
Golden Gains
Purple Wraath
Glutamine
Creatine Mono
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Beta Alanine
Triazole
Lean Xtreme
Activate Xtreme

wow i didn't realize I am using so many right now. You'd think I'd look like Arnold with all those.... :damnit:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam/Shawn, I read your PM on my phone the other day and forgot about it until now. I'll get back to you this weekend.

I broke down and made a purchase, too:

2 x AI Sports 120 count RK 250 - $10
1 x AI Sports 300g LCLT - $10
Total Shipped - $36.97

I know, big spender, right? :lol:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know you have a badass company when the reps are purchasing their own products.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
When is mr supps going to have their black Friday sale?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U r being sarcastic rite?
In a way yes & no.

Rhadam is a good guy, he has helped me out a few times. I'll leave it at that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread de-rail already? Damn u ghost. Brb changing Sig, deleting off FB and taking u off top 10 MySpace friends.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale on Antaeus Labs: Trenazone. 32.95 if anyone is interested. Jump on that before the price gets locked out

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome list. Best to stock up on golden gains, as were replacing it with a new product.
Casein Protein PowderGolden GainsPurple WraathGlutamineCreatine MonoOrange TriadFish OilBeta AlanineTriazoleLean XtremeActivate Xtremewow i didn't realize I am using so many right now. You'd think I'd look like Arnold with all those.... :damnit:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
2x CL Orange Triad + Free 20 serving White Flood ($28)Each paragraph denotes a separate website ordered from. And yes, i do mean 2x Orange Triad and white flood for 28 dollars total.
Crazy deal!!!!!!

LikeMike

Awards
I'm going to be putting in a big order but I am interested to see what everyone else is getting.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6bromo
Ultra Drol
Dexaprine
Gut health x3
Slin Sane x3
Quest protein bars

10 bottles 5lb protein
8 bottles Ursobolic acid
TT-33 X4
Resv2 x2
RK500
TTA-500

Some SERMs for my little rats.

I have anough ALA, NAC, Fish oil, To get me though about 3 months.

As soon as I get my vidatest I'll be running it pretty much solo for about 2 months to see what the results are like. Hope its good. I doubt it'll replace anything.. the product to me looks like a properly dosed testo booster for someone who is obviously nutrient deficient and stressed. Pretty good though because it will replace a few of my staples... Ashwa, zinc, vit d,

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Sale on Antaeus Labs: Trenazone. 32.95 if anyone is interested. Jump on that before the price gets locked out
damn did I miss that? I don't see that price, it is listed at original price. This was the only tempting one for me so far.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be putting in a big order but I am interested to see what everyone else is getting.
Ya that's the purpose of this thread, keep everyone aware of some good deals on solid products.

damn did I miss that? I don't see that price, it is listed at original price. This was the only tempting one for me so far.
Was a "deal of the day." Orange Triad is the deal today, but only a dollar off.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i havent really bought anything.

just ALA from np a while ago
recompadrol

bulk HCA that i added yellow gold into, bulk pslin, additional gymnemma, and goat rue 3% extract.

talk about staying lean on a **** day. thatll do it. i take 6 gram of the powder mentioned above along with 3600mg ALA, 6 recompadrol. and thats it for the meal on thanksgiving.

the powdered **** makes me piss out my ass though. way to much active **** in there.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut health, Slin sane, AI products / shirts, possibly Xfactor/LX ...

The AI Site / GRN deals are the two I'm really considering thus far. Haven't read much on NP's black friday deals as of yet.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs: Ultradrol on sale for 36.95

Pretty sure that's the cheapest you'll find it on sale for a while. Pretty decent product.

It's another deal of the day, so catch this one before it get's locked out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Antaeus Labs: Ultradrol on sale for 36.95

Pretty sure that's the cheapest you'll find it on sale for a while. Pretty decent product.

It's another deal of the day, so catch this one before it get's locked out.
Nice.
Wonder.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure everyone has seen the Nutraplanet deal page. Some good stuff there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sure everyone has seen the Nutraplanet deal page. Some good stuff there.
Yup saw it.
Nitrix $1.50?
Slin-sane... Yeah nice deals

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin Sane is already on backorder haha. Pretty good deal to stock up on essentials: Orange Triad, Orange OxiMega, OxiMega Greens, Xtend, Slin Sane, VPX SRO.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
grabbed some Orange Triad x 2, Slin Sane x 2, and Division 1 to try with another t-booster all for the stash.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10% off coupon for today, tomorrow, and monday over at lockout.

Just picked up 2 Hardrock M1-D (M14add) for 22 dollars a piece.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
10% off coupon for today, tomorrow, and monday over at lockout.

Just picked up 2 Hardrock M1-D (M14add) for 22 dollars a piece.
U got the 10% off code?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
So a month and a half ago I find a kitten with broken leg in front of my house and has since spent $1,100 on. Then my older cat comes home yesterday having been in big fight and bloodied all over and drop another $230 on him. I'm done buying for the year. grrrrr... but on the plus side, I've got enough of everything I need. Would have liked to pick up few more PHs.

I have
4 Epi-strong
2 Trenazone
4 11-oxo
2 katanadrol
2 Androhard
2 Androlean (not sure why I got this one)
4 modern BCAA (1000g each)
around 30-40lbs protein different brands and flavors
2 AnaBeta
2 Erase
and few other things.

Come to think of it, Yes I'm definitely done buying for a while. And I should give my cats the Epi so they stop getting their asses kicked.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Guys wat is the best product of controlled lab?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEST?

Hmm, their multi is VERY good. Has joint support, and some enzymes in it as well. (and it's a 45 day supply)
WHite flood is a pretty good preworkout, probably one of my favorites for a controlled workout. (I like 1,3 so 1,3 plus their white flood would be insane!!)

Purple Wraith is pretty good as well. Not only a BCAA product but also comes with EAAs. Easily mixed and tastes pretty good.

I'd say it's a toss up between those three as BEST mainly because these three can be used for anyone who is training. Bulk/cut/ recomp.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
BEST?

Hmm, their multi is VERY good. Has joint support, and some enzymes in it as well. (and it's a 45 day supply)
WHite flood is a pretty good preworkout, probably one of my favorites for a controlled workout. (I like 1,3 so 1,3 plus their white flood would be insane!!)

Purple Wraith is pretty good as well. Not only a BCAA product but also comes with EAAs. Easily mixed and tastes pretty good.

I'd say it's a toss up between those three as BEST mainly because these three can be used for anyone who is training. Bulk/cut/ recomp.
They have 60% off on black Friday...pretty cheap :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad is one of the best formulated and sourced multis around, not to mention the value of 45 days @ a full dose. Orange OxiMega is a fantastic EPA/DHA product that provides a great dosage for 30 days, OxiMega Greens are very well priced as well. Green Bulge is hands down one of the best creatines on the market. White Flood is one of the best values in Pre Workouts.

As you can see, there's no real "best" product. If i had to only choose 1, i'd take Orange Triad. If you're not going to take a good multi, don't bother taking one at all.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
There is a 50% off on research chems. Their prices are low, and now they are doing 50% promo. I have a discount code (sent to me via email). They have SERMS as well as powerful peptides. I've ordered them before but did not use theirvproduct yet. Let me know if anyone interested.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is a 50% off on research chems. Their prices are low, and now they are doing 50% promo. I have a discount code (sent to me via email). They have SERMS as well as powerful peptides. I've ordered them before but did not use theirvproduct yet. Let me know if anyone interested.
My inbox is clear now :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of em, but i don't typically look at sites like those haha.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I already hit up powerful peptides for a big bottle of Toremifene for 1/2 off.

sugarman

Awards
Lockout code

The code at lockout Supp is.( givethanks.) 10% off and everything is already cheap!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Mrsupp having 30% off all products....sick deal!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards