5aOHP or M1P?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I know M1P is fairly new, but im looking for 5aOHP runners.
What their cycle looked liked, sides, gains and so forth.
can anyone comment on this?:jester:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to run a log for it 5aOHP that is. I loved it I really focused on keeping my cardio at a high level but without losing my muscle. It worked awesome for me in that area i retained all my strength thru the cycle and my cardio increased greatly i felt like i could keep going when i'd do my 5k's. Recovery was great, didn't notice a huge difference in libido, my blood pressure remain stable through the cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I got to run a log for it 5aOHP that is. I loved it I really focused on keeping my cardio at a high level but without losing my muscle. It worked awesome for me in that area i retained all my strength thru the cycle and my cardio increased greatly i felt like i could keep going when i'd do my 5k's. Recovery was great, didn't notice a huge difference in libido, my blood pressure remain stable through the cycle.
Effect on body composition?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have loggers running this in the logging section bro.. M1P is have great effects on body comp, strength. Luke is gearing his run to a bulk, and hes recomping!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Still early to tell, liftergym do you have other testers beside here on AM

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you ever get your bottle John?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Eric was resending, last I talked to him it was going out the other day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Luke is the only person other then reps who has tried both, he is currently testing M1P....so we wil have to wait to compare.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No the sale isnt over.. We are waiting for Nutra to put it up. Once they do, its 72hr from that point:D... so everyone is still good!
Ah sweet. Not that I'm right all the time, but I like knowing that I wasn't wrong. It's kind of confusing though cause in that thread people were talking about order 2-3 bottles of the stuff. Naturally we would assume that was because NP already had it up for grabs. Good to know it's still coming.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah sweet. Not that I'm right all the time, but I like knowing that I wasn't wrong. It's kind of confusing though cause in that thread people were talking about order 2-3 bottles of the stuff. Naturally we would assume that was because NP already had it up for grabs. Good to know it's still coming.
I see.... The main thread in the company promo was to alert folks of the 72hr B2G1 Sale from Nutra. We are still waiting for them to put it up. BUt if peopel want to make sure they get some, they can go direct to the taurus nutrition website:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well im going to buy both! thank the lord i waited:You_Rock_Emoticon: i see a 25% off code for TN that im waiting to use once its working. i see there working it

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes there is also a code over in the promo section for a discount on all Taurus products on our page. Come check it out some insane prices on M1P and 5aOHP happening right now.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is also a code over in the promo section for a discount on all Taurus products on our page. Come check it out some insane prices on M1P and 5aOHP happening right now.
heck i used it! TAURUS25, worked like it was meant to be

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heck i used it! TAURUS25, worked like it was meant to be
I cant confirm nor deny how long this code will work for.... So id use the hell out of it! haha:lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this stack laid out at another site and liked the looks of it...

M1p
5aohp
Decavol
Form x

I might run that in the spring

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this stack laid out at another site and liked the looks of it...

M1p
5aohp
Decavol
Form x

I might run that in the spring
I definitely like the look of that. I have been meaning to pick up Decavol for a while now, and just have not gotten around to it.

So M1P is more a recomp product and the 5aOHP is more mass or reversed? I thought 5aOHP was the recomp product, im kind of getting lost hahah.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely like the look of that. I have been meaning to pick up Decavol for a while now, and just have not gotten around to it.

So M1P is more a recomp product and the 5aOHP is more mass or reversed? I thought 5aOHP was the recomp product, im kind of getting lost hahah.
5aOHP is more of your lean mass builder. When i ran 5aOHP i used it for a recomp which it was versatile enough to do i kept all my muscle and gained strength while leaning out quite a bit. I haven't had the chance to try M1P yet but from what i know its better used for a recomp or obviously like CopyCat's stack idea you can use it in a stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5aOHP is more of your lean mass builder. When i ran 5aOHP i used it for a recomp which it was versatile enough to do i kept all my muscle and gained strength while leaning out quite a bit. I haven't had the chance to try M1P yet but from what i know its better used for a recomp or obviously like CopyCat's stack idea you can use it in a stack.
Pretty much what i figured, thanks bro.