I bought the bullet just now and purchased VidaTest...

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
For all those skeptical I'll let you how my adventure goes with them..

3 months supply for $63, couldnt hurt to try.

I think I used the Andrew10 code as well for the 10%

code worked for 10% and just received my payment confirmation..

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
I've ran Bioforge v1 and ProMax before and had great results from it moreso Bioforge v1 than ProMax, only side effect was my wallet got lighter.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Oh and I remember Bioforge getting me lethargic as well. I hope Bioforge v3 (Vidatest) fixed that problem

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Should I stack it with ERASE? Leave ERASE towards the ending of the product?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Here is some dosing protocols for you:

VidaTest Dosing Protocol

It is extremely important that you dose on an empty stomach(2-3hours after a meal) and 30-45mins before eating.

I recommend four pills for the majority of people on the board unless you weigh below 180 or you are stacking. Three works very well when stacked with estrogen lowering agents.

People have had success with two easier dosing protocols. Taking four pills upon awakening works just as well as long as the bioperine doesn't bother your stomach. You can also dose two upon wakening and two before bed if on an empty stomach. As long as you get four pills in per day on an empty stomach timing doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
It would make a great stack. What are your goals? Have you used erase before?
Yea I used ERASE before, what im trying get out this stack is more so 4 more endurance, delay fatigue, alpha male mentality, libido increase and well-being.

I want to add ERASE towards the end to prevent estrogen rebound.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Yea I used ERASE before, what im trying get out this stack is more so 4 more endurance, delay fatigue, alpha male mentality, libido increase and well-being.

I want to add ERASE towards the end to prevent estrogen rebound.
I'm a fan of trying something solo first before stacking. However, it will be a powerful stack but estrogen rebound should not be an issue with VidaTest solo. That is much more common with competitive inhibitor AI's used in PCT.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
I'm a fan of trying something solo first before stacking. However, it will be a powerful stack but estrogen rebound should not be an issue with VidaTest solo. That is much more common with competitive inhibitor AI's used in PCT.
Yea i was gonna run Vidatest solo for 8 weeks then add the Erase the last 4 weeks.

I should get a good response in 8 weeks from Vidatest

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
got a cool Thank You note and took my 4 just now on a empty stomach

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
got a cool Thank You note and took my 4 just now on a empty stomach
The bioperine may cause some stomach upset if you're not use to it. It usually goes away after a few days of dosing. If you start till feel nausea in about a half hour eating something will make it go away. The bioperine doesn't bother me and I train fasted on the VidaTest.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
the main thing i have been feeling since taking Vidatest is my libido, wake up with woods and thoughts running wild. sleep is good not sure if its been enhancing it or not since i never really had issues sleeping. workouts been great cant really say its been the vidatest cause my workouts are always good..

libido is the main difference tho.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
the main thing i have been feeling since taking Vidatest is my libido, wake up with woods and thoughts running wild. sleep is good not sure if its been enhancing it or not since i never really had issues sleeping. workouts been great cant really say its been the vidatest cause my workouts are always good..

libido is the main difference tho.
Glad you got a good boost of libido. The adaptogens won't be immediate but will really help you over time.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
aggression, drive and libido is way up. im loving this so far.

when i finish my 3 months how long i gotta wait to start another 3 month run ??

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
aggression, drive and libido is way up. im loving this so far.

when i finish my 3 months how long i gotta wait to start another 3 month run ??
I would take four weeks off before starting another run.

Glad you are loving it!

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
libido, aggression thru the roof.

pushing **** to the next level.

dlasusa

Awards
Sorry if you already said this and I missed it, but have you previously used Bioforge? If so for how long, and at what dose? Just wondering how it compares (if you have previously used Bioforge)

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Sorry if you already said this and I missed it, but have you previously used Bioforge? If so for how long, and at what dose? Just wondering how it compares (if you have previously used Bioforge)
ive used bioforge v1 and promax stacked before and v1 solo. Im getting very similar results as I did with v1 but without the lethargic side effect v1 gave me. didnt notice any crazy increase stacking promax as suppose to just running v1 solo.

from what i remembered i bought two bottles of v1 and 1 promax, ran v1 solo then the next month, v1 and promax. didnt notice any big difference between the 2 months, 2 weeks in i felt it and it continued on. it was a great but EXPENSIVE run.

i been on VIDATEST since the 21th of Nov. which is 3 weeks I believe or maybe 2.
Im feeling great and the fact i paid $65 bucks at most is even crazier.

i go to a boxing gym and my aggression is crazy, im more competitive and train with more intensity.
and i wanna pluck my girlfriend all the time. its making me more out going and social as well,

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Subbed.Excellent results.
How long have you been on it?
How soon did it kick in?
3 weeks in and I felt it 2 weeks in.

its a great mood enhancer, im treatin my girlfriend great on this haha

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 weeks in and I felt it 2 weeks in.

its a great mood enhancer, im treatin my girlfriend great on this haha
Every body seems to be getting great results.I have not seen any bad reviews.What other tboosters have you used and how would they compare?

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Every body seems to be getting great results.I have not seen any bad reviews.What other tboosters have you used and how would they compare?
titanium and testopro.
hgh up, free test.. basically all of them under the sun.

vidatest and titanium have been my fav.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping us updated. The value of vidatest is hard to beat.

Thepaul7

Awards
Been on vidatest for 2 1/2 weeks and I have noticed a jump in libido, great sense of wellbeing, and improved recovery between sets and between workouts. So far so good and my observations seem inline with other reviews I have read.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Been on vidatest for 2 1/2 weeks and I have noticed a jump in libido, great sense of wellbeing, and improved recovery between sets and between workouts. So far so good and my observations seem inline with other reviews I have read.
Glad to hear you are also enjoying it!