Omega Sports Ultima Missing Scoop - Dose size?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm not getting a response from the Omega Sports forum - what is the size of the scoop which should come with Ultima? Mine was missing and I don't own a scale.

Even in terms of tablespoons would be helpful! I want to use it starting tomorrow morning and would like to know....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not getting a response from the Omega Sports forum - what is the size of the scoop which should come with Ultima? Mine was missing and I don't own a scale.

Even in terms of tablespoons would be helpful! I want to use it starting tomorrow morning and would like to know....
It's pretty large. Maybe half a protein scoop?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

I will figure it out for you tonight when I get home if no one does sooner. I would guess about a 1 1/4 tablespoons.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through 6 tubs. They are fairly big scoops.
OK, cool. I hope it's comparable to a standard protein scoop. That'll be way easier than having to measure it out every time with spoons.

I'm looking forward to getting started with Ultima & PLCAR. How have your experiences been? (I don't do bodybuilding workouts anymore - CrossFit instead)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OK, cool. I hope it's comparable to a standard protein scoop. That'll be way easier than having to measure it out every time with spoons.

I'm looking forward to getting started with Ultima & PLCAR. How have your experiences been? (I don't do bodybuilding workouts anymore - CrossFit instead)
I have done the NP Ultima + PLCAR stack and the workouts were nothing short of spectacular. Probably the best stim-free energy you can get in a product combo.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Two flat tablespoons= a slightly rounded scoop.

Reactions: JJC