Feedback for longterm supplement plan

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I feel it is Necessary to cover all bases, do research, n gather advice from others.. I have put this plan together, it is a rough draft, open to criticism, advice, opinions.

I am 23, I train consistently n hard! I tend to gain weight easy n like to as stay as lean as possible year round.. Some may think this is an insane amount.. I feel I know my body well n would say it is necessary to keep it looking n operating the way I like.. Here it is:

Dec- Erase+AnaBeta+ursobolic
    oxy elite+alpha t2, anabolic pump ,
    acetyl l cArn, cla
    lipotrophin pm+valerian+5htp
    Horny goat weed, hemanovol

Jan- erase+AB+urso
    Shift +oxy elite
    tta500(+acetyl l carn, cla
    Lipotrophin pm+tta500, valerian, 5htp
    Need2slin, horny goat weed ,yoked

*stim free month*
    Feb- prom rising+ primal male+ urso, yoked
    Ananolic pump,somalyze+valerian5htp revamp, alc+cla, rasketones+tta(2/day)
    **considering adding c20 here curious about urso+c20..***thoughts???

**stim free**
    March-formula x+ titanium xl
    Alri zerostim OR c20
    ras ketones+abdominal cuts (efa blend)
    Vexxacore pm, 5htp
    arginine e2, an. Pump

April- leviathan, blue growth
    recreate, an pump ,arge2,
    reduction pm+valerian 5htp
    , alc+cla

may-activate extreme, lean extreme
    ,methyldrene eca, an pump, lean dreams +5htp alc+cla, nox3

June- tbol, alpha t2+animal cuts,
    iceman burn pm 5htp, yoked, an pump, acetyl l carn

So yea it's a lot.. But I'm curious if anything is redundant or dangerous to combine... Or a waste of money/time.. I understand training n nutrition come first so please no need to tell me that just looking to share n get some feedback from anyone as interested in supps as I am

Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't think any of this is dangerous per se, but I feel that money is being wasted. Keep in mind the law of diminishing returns. Even if the compounds work in completely different ways, I always prefer staggering over running 3 at the same time.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I don't think any of this is dangerous per se, but I feel that money is being wasted. Keep in mind the law of diminishing returns. Even if the compounds work in completely different ways, I always prefer staggering over running 3 at the same time.
    Yea. Unfortunately I'm sure ur aware how mentally addicted this sport and all of it's little helpers can be :/

I have just wanted to try so much, much of it I have used at some point before so I will ne able to tell if the new stuff is working or not.. New things like primal n prom rising say to be stacked by manufacturer so I'm going for it..

Feb is really the only month I am thinking might be too much on terms of the non stim fat burners. Could use some thoughts on feb!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

I'm thinking for feb to drop the alpha burn which is just rauwloscine ... It's already in oxy elite which I will be doing for dec/jan ..so carrying that info feb it will most likely not be effective any longer.. So the revamp plus tta, ras ketones, n c20 should make for a nice hard hitting stim free fat burn complex inaddition to the cla, l carn which are staples ..
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

Why spend all that money on natty stuff?? At your age you'd be better off just running a long cycle of a ph with plenty of support supps to keep you growing like creatine and daa.

Did you even research all of those thoroughly?

What are your goals? Seems to me you just got a lot of money to get rid of.....must be nice
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea. Unfortunately I'm sure ur aware how mentally addicted this sport and all of it's little helpers can be :/

I have just wanted to try so much, much of it I have used at some point before so I will ne able to tell if the new stuff is working or not.. New things like primal n prom rising say to be stacked by manufacturer so I'm going for it..

Feb is really the only month I am thinking might be too much on terms of the non stim fat burners. Could use some thoughts on feb!
    TTA and Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme are my favorites.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Quote Originally Posted by bigfella123
    Why spend all that money on natty stuff?? At your age you'd be better off just running a long cycle of a ph with plenty of support supps to keep you growing like creatine and daa.

Did you even research all of those thoroughly?

What are your goals? Seems to me you just got a lot of money to get rid of.....must be nice
    Wow first I'll address the most important thing. It MUST be nice. I actually work two days a week and am s college student. I'd rather spend my money on supps to help achieve my goals than go out binge drinking every other night.

Second my goals change throughout out the year, that Is why the supps change. IF U READ THE FIRST SENTENCE OF OP you would see that I have Researched, for countless hours actually!

I don't like creatine, and I don't like or want ph's. I'm trying to become a cop n don't need some stupid company lacing their products w actual steroids n causing me to fail bloods. I'm also very sensitive n have s long history of using ph n have experimnted w var, winny, dbol, n tren. Not interested in it.... But thanks for your useless comment. Hope I answered YOUR questions bud. Too bad u chose not to answer mine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking the LeanGains Dive - Need Feedback on Plan
    By Doberman13 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:50 PM
  2. Need some feedback on meal plan
    By Rolo87 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. 1st AAS Cycle plan. Feedback wanted
    By thegrayarea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:42 AM
  4. Feedback on cutting diet/plan appreciated!
    By xBlingBlingx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM