Daily supplement schedule?

onea

Awards
Hey guys I need help on finding my schedule on taking my supplements.
I'm currently taking creating and mass gainer. I'm new to taking supplements and am looking to gain more size and strength! Could someone plz help and tell me how many times a day I should take these and when I should take them??
Thanks

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Some people would tell you to "load" your creatine but i dont think its necessary I would do creatine 20-30 min before u workout and take mass gainer post workout and then again before bedtime

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Watch out for mass gainers though they could be filled with empty graph

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Some people would tell you to "load" your creatine but i dont think its necessary I would do creatine 20-30 min before u workout and take mass gainer post workout and then again before bedtime
this, with the bed time shake not being as important if money is tight

onea

Awards
Yes the creatine is mono. And thanks for the help but just one more question. Should I take the creatine just before my workout. Or multiple times a day?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Yes the creatine is mono. And thanks for the help but just one more question. Should I take the creatine just before my workout. Or multiple times a day?
You can take 3-5 grams before and after for a week or two for a like load. Afterwards with a high gi meal your creatine will be absorbed better