Arachidonic acid??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used a supplement with arachidonic acid in it? If so which one and what was your experience? I have been thinking of giving it a try for a 6 week run not sure which product to choose though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, I have used XFA for 2 bottles and it was a fantastic leaning stack. Pumps were also incredible.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How were strength gains? I am thinking of starting a few weeks after my h drol pct and would like to keep the strength gains coming and keep bulking as well. The two products I have seen with arachidonic acid were XFA and universal Animal Test. Was there a reason you chose XFA over Animal Test? (I believe they are comparable in price)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I gained strength on a cut which is a rarity for me, so it is obviously good for preserving and likely increasing strength. XFA is far superior to Animal Test. The best strength supplements I have ever used are Clout, Triazole, DAA, and XFA (not together, separately rather).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. You used XFA and not XF? I do not know why they have two products for this.. You dosed 4 caps per day all at once before a workout? And I am assuming I should keep fish oil to a minimum would 4 caps be too much to use with XFA? Sorry for the questions these are the last of them lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sounds great. You used XFA and not XF? I do not know why they have two products for this.. You dosed 4 caps per day all at once before a workout? And I am assuming I should keep fish oil to a minimum would 4 caps be too much to use with XFA? Sorry for the questions these are the last of them lol
XF is superior to XFA but XFA is all I could find. The ultimate dosing protocol, and mine, is:

4 caps XF or XFA
2g Carnitine source
6g Glycerol Monostearate

All taken preworkout on workouts days only. Add TTA to the mix too if you want for possible synergistic benefits.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coops advise is right on...ArA is one of my fav supps...have run XFA and XF...I do prefer XF, simply b/c I found DOMS was more prevelant...as well as slight skin blemishes surfacing on my face (further proof of inflammation happening)...always nice to feel/see supps working... but yes, great leaning out/recomp effects, strength increases & pretty solid pumps...can't wait to hop back on it...

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
XF is great, one of the best natural supps out there for strength gains, leaness, and effectiveness. he got you covered!