Sustain Alpha TD and Drug Testing

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
This is a dumb question, but I dont know much about product formulation or anything. Will SA yield a positive drug test? I have about 1/4 of the bottle left and wondering if I should stop now, get it out of my system (if so, how long will it stay in my system for?) and take the drug test December 7. Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would it make you test positive on a UA? The answer is no.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe he thought other products have the same potential as what happened with jack3d in college testing or something. who knows? lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe he thought other products have the same potential as what happened with jack3d in college testing or something. who knows? lol
1,3 is banned by the NCAA, but nothing in SA is on the banned substance list.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on SA and Lit up right now....SA about 3/4 done also. kinda wanna hop on IGF 2. ive been dying to take it but feel like i take too many natty test boosters. Ran HGHup and IGF 2 and free test with both back to back last (early) Spring then took Anabeta with Creatine Nitrate during the summer

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the time you finish the SA, the IGF-2 will be starting to kick in. Even if you did run concurrently, they work by different MoA.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,3 is banned by the NCAA, but nothing in SA is on the banned substance list.
Not too mention what we list on our ingredient list is what you get, no mislabeled or falsely labeled ingredients.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the time you finish the SA, the IGF-2 will be starting to kick in. Even if you did run concurrently, they work by different MoA.
thats what i was thinking....i started IGF 2 Thursday.