PES Erase: First Supplement In Over 10 Years - Comments & Suggestions Welcomed

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
I'm a 30 year old guy who just finished my Ph.D. in Biochemistry (LSU). During high school I lifted regularly & was pretty strong for a kid my age (5'8 165 lbs, bench-260 squat-455). I stopped lifting during college but always watched what I ate & did push ups so as to not be a total fat ass. I started working out again in August of this year (Mon-Fri) when I moved to Athens, Georgia, to start a post-doc at UGA. During the past 4.5 months I've made some strength & size gains & am surprisingly close in strength to where I was years ago in high school, although less cut.

I recently decided I want to try some supplements to speed things along and the anabolicminds.com forums have been a very helpful source of information. My aim is to lose fat and gain muscle, nothing freakish but I do like to push myself & lift as heavy as I can.

I decided to start off with PES Erase because of it's good reviews & relatively few side effects. I intend to use it alone to avoid a scenario where I don't know which supplement worked or didn't. If anyone has suggestions regarding how to get the most of the PES Erase, or other supplements I should try I would love to read them. I plan to update this post regularly documenting my experience with the PES Erase product.

I purchased it from Amazon for $22.99 this Monday & found it on my steps when I arrived home from work this Wednesday. Gotta love free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. I immediately took one capsule at 5 pm & plan on taking another before bed around 11.

My lunch workout tomorrow will proceed as follows:
Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 8-12
Nose breakers 3 x 8-12
Tricep pushdown 3 x 8-12
Incline Press 3 x 8-12
Chest Cable Fly 3 x 8-12
Run 1-mile

I'm also open to suggestions regarding how to improve my workout. I generally have about a hour and a half during lunch time. I always do 3 sets, each to failure, completing usually 10-12 reps in the first set followed by around 8 reps in the following two sets. When I can do more reps than this, I increase the weight. In the past 4.5 months all of my lifts have gone up around 30 pounds.

I'm open to all supplement suggestions, although I'd rather not try anything known to cause severe side effects.

I'm glad to join the forum & look forward to comments.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Why did u spell "geaux" that way? Good luck man

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a 30 year old guy who just finished my Ph.D. in Biochemistry (LSU). During high school I lifted regularly & was pretty strong for a kid my age (5'8 165 lbs, bench-260 squat-455). I stopped lifting during college but always watched what I ate & did push ups so as to not be a total fat ass. I started working out again in August of this year (Mon-Fri) when I moved to Athens, Georgia, to start a post-doc at UGA. During the past 4.5 months I've made some strength & size gains & am surprisingly close in strength to where I was years ago in high school, although less cut.

I recently decided I want to try some supplements to speed things along and the anabolicminds.com forums have been a very helpful source of information. My aim is to lose fat and gain muscle, nothing freakish but I do like to push myself & lift as heavy as I can.

I decided to start off with PES Erase because of it's good reviews & relatively few side effects. I intend to use it alone to avoid a scenario where I don't know which supplement worked or didn't. If anyone has suggestions regarding how to get the most of the PES Erase, or other supplements I should try I would love to read them. I plan to update this post regularly documenting my experience with the PES Erase product.

Nose breakers 3 x 8-12
Tricep pushdown 3 x 8-12
Incline Press 3 x 8-12
Chest Cable Fly 3 x 8-12
Run 1-mile

I'm also open to suggestions regarding how to improve my workout. I generally have about a hour and a half during lunch time. I always do 3 sets, each to failure, completing usually 10-12 reps in the first set followed by around 8 reps in the following two sets. When I can do more reps than this, I increase the weight. In the past 4.5 months all of my lifts have gone up around 30 pounds.

I'm open to all supplement suggestions, although I'd rather not try anything known to cause severe side effects.

Sounds like you have everything well planned out...and I am confident you will thoroughly enjoy Erase. Be sure you have your staples in order, protein, multi, etc.

What's your diet like?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depending on your goals, i would add DAA and Anabeta for a nice natty stack. proper diet and nutrition are key to any goal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I purchased it from Amazon for $22.99 this Monday & found it on my steps when I arrived home from work this Wednesday. Gotta love free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. I immediately took one capsule at 5 pm & plan on taking another before bed around 11.

Nose breakers 3 x 8-12
Tricep pushdown 3 x 8-12
Incline Press 3 x 8-12
Chest Cable Fly 3 x 8-12
Run 1-mile

Looks solid.

Erase is a solid product for that recompositioning effect. The only other thing i would consider adding in for your goals would be Anabeta, however since youve never used either id recommend trying each on their own. That way you can see exactly how each effects you as you said.

Whats your diet like?

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
Nattydisaster is right, it is an LSU thing. People spelling it that way is a reference to the French heritage of many people from Louisiana.
Why did u spell "geaux" that way? Good luck man

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
I've been taking three capsules of PES Erase daily for almost three weeks now, while working out 5 days a week (Mon & Thurs - Chest & Tri's, Tues & Fri back and bi's, Wed legs and extra cardio). At home I have a relatively clean diet consisting mostly of tuna, chicken breasts and veggies, I also occasionally eat out but typically try to order reasonably healthy.

For the past couple of months I have been taking the advice of the numerous forum post that emphasize eating lots to gain muscle mass. But just this past week I decided to cut back because I am also putting on body fat (more than I want). Note: I wasn't eating junk food, but rather lots of grilled chicken, brown rice etc.. I am still eating a fair amount of protein (approx 2g per pound of body weight) but cutting back on everything else until I trim down a bit. Note: I have whey protein for shakes but only use it when I know I'm going to fail to consume enough protein for the day.

After only a few days of taking PES Erase I noticed the dry joints many people mentioned but it is rather mild (slight aching in my knuckles, wrist and elbows mostly) and doesn't both me much. In about the same time frame I began feeling more calm than usual and noticed it was easier to wake up in the mornings. Additionally, during the first 2 weeks, I had to urinate more often than usual. I have not noticed any effect on my libido.

Visually I haven't noticed many changes, but I've added 10 pounds to pretty much all of my lifts. Because my lifts have been rising pretty steadily the past three or four months I can't contribute this solely to PES Erase, but it may be helping (I'm not sure.). At this point, I haven't decided if I should buy another bottle and continue the product for the 8 week limit or stop after 4 weeks.

Essentially, where I stand at this point is, I can tell it is doing something to my body but haven't noticed much other than what I previously mentioned. If I decide to buy another bottle and continue for an additional two weeks, I'm thinking I should add another product into the mix to kick start things.

Any thoughts or suggestions people may have, particularly regarding what would compliment PES Erase well, will be much appreciated.

One more thing, I forgot to mention I take a multivitamin daily.

J19891

J19891

Awards
As an AI, erase is going to give you a "harder", leaner look by flushing out a lot of excess fluid from tissue and aiding in fat loss. Strength increase is also something that you should expect. AI's aren't exactly conducive to throwing on a ton of mass on their own, if you're really trying to throw on size I'd consider going stacking erase with DAA and anabeta as was previously mentioned. Those will both help contribute overall mass to your physique.

Think of it like youre trying to build a sculpture, you need raw materials and then tools to refine them with. DAA and anabeta will help provide the raw material, erase will help refine it.

Using them together you'll also be getting a synergistic effect.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I agree with the suggestion of stacking substances, such as adding DAA. I am in a similar situation as you, at least as far as getting back into these type of supps. I've been using supplements since I was 16 and I'm 40 now (lucky for me i don't look a day over your age of 30 though!)....but hadn't used much lately along these lines other than tribestan and research chem type anti-estrogens. From what i researched DAA and erase were two of the top picks, and they look to work via different methods, so it seemed they would stack well together. But I feel you on the "run one thing at a time to see if it really works" approach. What swayed me to stack them together was that both supps are relatively cheap, esp the DAA, so why not run a few at the same time? Good luck either way and I'd love to hear the results......

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
Hello everyone & thanks for the responses. I think I am going to add another supplement in to the mix. Since I am planning on adding only one at first, will I be better off taking DAA or anabeta? They are both reasonably priced, it looks like DAA is slightly cheaper, but putting that aside I'm wondering which will likely produce the best results? Thanks again.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a quick cheap synergistic addition, throw in some DAA.

DAA increases testosterone, and Erase inhibits the conversion of T to E.

The result is even more T left in the blood