Hey Guys,

I started my Epi PCT which is:

Tribulus
Yohimbe
Milk Thistle
6 Bromo
Fish oil for colestrol
Lots of protein

The problem is it is in one pill. I bought it from my local nutrition store in NJ. The store owner created it him self and the problem is it is giving me wicked headaches, insomnia, and rash on my stomach. I called the store and asked the breakdowns of the pills and im leaning towards the yohimbe im allergic to. Also, I can get Nolva but only 2 weeks, would that work at short notice? I just dont know what to do i thought i had everything set.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop that garbage PCT, use Nolva for 2 weeks, stack with DAA. Continue DAA use for a few weeks after Nolva ends. You'll be fine.

NJBJJ

Awards
I feel like an a-hole cause I thought it was good.... Also how should I dose the nolva

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good. Those supp shops always pimp stupid PCT products either made by random companies featuring tribulus and milk thistle, or random shop owners telling you stupid stuff to take. Dose the Nolva @ 20mg daily for both weeks. Run DAA @ 3g daily for 4 weeks at least.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm with Rhadam.
I'm a new comer to the PH game my self but anytime you chose to use an OTC PCT make sure it from an actual company that's been around a bit. AI has a nice PCT and so does CEL, & like stated above you can stack with some DAA and 6-bromo and a coristol reducer.

Either way I would return that crap you brought and pick one of the suggestions listed in this thread.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole is also a fantastic idea for an OTC PCT or with a SERM.

NJBJJ

Awards
Triazole is also a fantastic idea for an OTC PCT or with a SERM.
I can't find abusers around were I live to get the test booster u mentioned its gonna be a few days before I get it but I started the nolva. Aldo I can use vit-c for cortisol. I gained about 6lbs how much am.I gonna lose do to.not really starting pct this long off my.cycle which ended on sunday

NJBJJ

Awards
I 50 mg tabs of nolva it wont hurt yo cut them in half right

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I feel like an a-hole cause I thought it was good.... Also how should I dose the nolva
is say 20mg is nuff . 20mg ed for 2-4wks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Drop that garbage PCT, use Nolva for 2 weeks, stack with DAA. Continue DAA use for a few weeks after Nolva ends. You'll be fine.
agreed

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id always use a SERM no matter how mild the cycle is. u can just lower the dose. its going to be cheaper, magnitudes stronger than anything OTC and its proven effective for steroid cycles for years.