Labrada hica max
- 11-16-2011, 05:00 AM
- 11-16-2011, 08:45 AM
11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Research is actually solid, but I would love to see a comparison between HICA and Leucine. If Leucine can create the same result at a cheaper price, I'd go with Leucine instead.
11-16-2011, 11:11 AM
11-16-2011, 11:26 AM
i personally really liked HMB, and hmb is a metabolite of lecine and still needs fairly high dosing.
i cant imagine 1.5g is enough.
maybe1.5g 3x a day inbetween meals, but research was only done ith 1.5g from what i saw.
ill stil toss 30g leucine a day **** works fine
03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
03-04-2013, 06:39 PM
03-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-12-2012, 12:54 AM
- By honda81 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM
- By honda81 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:38 PM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:55 PM
- By street bear in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:11 PM