Frustrated with Plateau

coachrob

coachrob

Awards
OK, I'm to the point I need something to get me over this hump. Quick rundown of myself. After several years of being lazy. I got up 290lbs. After a year of working my tail off. I have dropped to 225-227. I'm 6'2" and would like to get down around 210 and lower my BF%. I have been stuck with no fat loss or loss of inches for about 3 1/2 months.

I am getting highly frustrated with this plateau. I have changed my diet up and my routine a couple of times. Nothing seems to jump start my metabolism. I could use help finding something for getting rid of the rest of my FAT! I see good definition. Just want to cut up more.

What is the some of the best products for my situation?

My current supplements are:
Shift
Hydroxystim
Multi-V
Fish Oil
ProtiZyme (whey)
Creatine
BullNox (pre wk)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Weekly and biweeky refeeds.
HIIT cardio on top of your cuts in your diet.

Add SNS Beta-alanine or Carnosyn to your stack, and I highly recommend a cortisol control product like Reduce XT or LX at this point in your cut.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for refeeds once a week or so, can be very helpful during a cut. I know i'll get flack for this, but if you haven't tried a keto diet look in to that for a while, can be a great way to break through stubborn fat loss. EC stack could be helpful at this point, although if you add in HIIT cardio i would be carefull, or not take it at all. A carnitine source could be helpful, or something like TTA-500 + Raspberry Ketones from SNS.

bigfella123

bigfella123

Awards
There's an article on here in the news section about unique techniques for growth. Following the mantra of that article Id increase workout frequency and intensity.

If you run 2 miles a day in under 19 min. 3x per week start running them under 18 min. 4x per week. - that's just an example

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want a specific style of training to help break a plateau, i suggest DC