Alpha Yohimbine 30 MG N/A
Capsaicin 1 MG N/A
Choline Bitartrate 175 MG N/A
Evodiamine 50 MG N/A
Hica 500 MG N/A
Naringin 50 MG N/A
Synephrine HCl 50 MG N/A
Curcumin 300 MG N/A

4 capsule serving can build and burn same time essentially with the right cals. super potent burner though and muscle preserver

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
hey alpha y wasnt standardized, not on the site atleast, it was shown as root, not extracted to alpha y, so i went with the general 30mg dose in which 30% is usually alpha y

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that and the first thing in my head was, "Heart burn" lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no rasberry ketones? or quercetin?

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
no heart burn here 1 mg wont do that to u

RK is nice but possible anti androgenic effect sucks also i lose libido from high dose of it.

narginin has effects on its own sepereate from increased absorbtion although piperine does inhibit DGAT similar to salvia that used to be found in DCP

quercitins nice but dose hos to be fairly high, curcumin inhibits angiogenesis to a point which is why its there.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could use major improvement. Sub out the racemic Ala. Choline dose is far too low. Synephrine is meh. Inclusion of HICA is kinda random. Get TTA is that capsule if you can.

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Could use major improvement. Sub out the racemic Ala. Choline dose is far too low. Synephrine is meh. Inclusion of HICA is kinda random. Get TTA is that capsule if you can.
dosing is for 3 servings PER DAY

id like to rid of syn, but the only b3 they had.

300mg Rala is a great dose from my experience with it.

never liked TTA

HICA isnt so much random as it will aid somewhat in mass preservation at 1500mg per day.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
dosing is for 3 servings PER DAY

id like to rid of syn, but the only b3 they had.

300mg Rala is a great dose from my experience with it.

never liked TTA

HICA isnt so much random as it will aid somewhat in mass preservation at 1500mg per day.
300mg R-Ala is fine. 900mg a day seems a bit over the top.

HICA needs to be timed well after feeding sessions, but if you can make that happen then it's fine.

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
300mg R-Ala is fine. 900mg a day seems a bit over the top.

HICA needs to be timed well after feeding sessions, but if you can make that happen then it's fine.
I take burners in between meals (2 hrs after, for the most part and before bed)

on cheat days im upwards of 6g of ALA (3g Rala)

love it.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I take burners in between meals (2 hrs after, for the most part and before bed)

on cheat days im upwards of 6g of ALA (3g Rala)

love it.
Lol, in that case it sounds good! Any idea what ALA dose begins to demonstrate pro-oxidant effects?

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Lol, in that case it sounds good! Any idea what ALA dose begins to demonstrate pro-oxidant effects?
no clue, but that can be aid for a lot of antioxidents.

I feel the stress on your body during a refeed, along with the intense training and increased adrenalin/noradrenaline with fat burners increase free radicals anyway, so to have that much i dont feel it would become a pro oxidant until you hit like 9g a day. The other effects of it (along with bioavailability) may ofset that effect.

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
no clue, but that can be aid for a lot of antioxidents.

I feel the stress on your body during a refeed, along with the intense training and increased adrenalin/noradrenaline with fat burners increase free radicals anyway, so to have that much i dont feel it would become a pro oxidant until you hit like 9g a day. The other effects of it (along with bioavailability) may ofset that effect.
i say 9g a day because i once saw a study comparing it to something else and thats what they used. lol it was posted on here years ago