HGHPro and Tropinol?

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I'd like to here everyone's thoughts on taking HGHPro and Tropinol together as a stack. I've been on HGHPro for about a week and have enough for 8 more weeks so that won't be an issue (taking 3 caps).

I'm loving HGHPro but since I just won some Tropinol, I'd like to add that into the mix.

I also have some room left over in the budget for anything else that will show good results.

Here is my log in case that influences anything: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185993-starting-weight-140lbs.html

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Pick up another bottle of Tropinol and double-dose it if you can. HGHPro is fine to stack with it, expect deeper sleep and possibly better recovery.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see a problem stacking the two products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick up another bottle of Tropinol and double-dose it if you can. HGHPro is fine to stack with it, expect deeper sleep and possibly better recovery.
Agreed with this if anything, but clearly state your change in your log.

*PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT INTO THE MIX, I REPEAT MYSELF. We selected you as a tester, to test out how good tropinol works, not how good tropinol + hgh pro works. If you have good results on the stack, we don't know if tropinol is really working, or if how much. The point of logs are to help those who are going to spend there money on the individual product. These are suppose to be logs by those who are willing to not change anything from what they have been doing; we don't want to skew the results. Please do not add anything else into the mix unless Vaughn approves it, so I would contact him (Vaughtrue) if you really want to add something.

Best of luck brother! I know its hard, I always want to stack everything also!

Mike

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to here everyone's thoughts on taking HGHPro and Tropinol together as a stack. I've been on HGHPro for about a week and have enough for 8 more weeks so that won't be an issue (taking 3 caps).

I'm loving HGHPro but since I just won some Tropinol, I'd like to add that into the mix.

I also have some room left over in the budget for anything else that will show good results.

Here is my log in case that influences anything: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185993-starting-weight-140lbs.html

Great to hear you are loving the HGHpro.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Agreed with this if anything, but clearly state your change in your log.

*PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT INTO THE MIX, I REPEAT MYSELF. We selected you as a tester, to test out how good tropinol works, not how good tropinol + hgh pro works. If you have good results on the stack, we don't know if tropinol is really working, or if how much. The point of logs are to help those who are going to spend there money on the individual product. These are suppose to be logs by those who are willing to not change anything from what they have been doing; we don't want to skew the results. Please do not add anything else into the mix unless Vaughn approves it, so I would contact him (Vaughtrue) if you really want to add something.

Best of luck brother! I know its hard, I always want to stack everything also!

Mike
Didn't think it would be an issue. I'll message Vaughn about it. I don't have a problem with it, it would just be easier to take them in sync with on another. Seems like a minor error in communication. I didn't see anything about logging rules besides frequency and leaving beginning and ending review.

No hard feelings man.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Didn't think it would be an issue. I'll message Vaughn about it. I don't have a problem with it, it would just be easier to take them in sync with on another. Seems like a minor error in communication. I didn't see anything about logging rules besides frequency and leaving beginning and ending review.

No hard feelings man.
That is the general protocol for logs, it's an unspoken rule. If 2 products have potentially similar effects, you should not use them simultaneously. If they're wholly unrelated like a sleep aid and a preworkout, then you should be fine.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
That is the general protocol for logs, it's an unspoken rule. If 2 products have potentially similar effects, you should not use them simultaneously. If they're wholly unrelated like a sleep aid and a preworkout, then you should be fine.
Ah that makes more sense. I'll start a new log when it gets in the mail then

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No hard feelings man.
All good man :). I'm not mad! haha

See what vaughn says!

Mike