Anabeta + Natadrol, Any thoughts?

Neddih

Awards
Hey everyone I saw a while back someone mentioned being interested in this combo, I was wondering if anyone had any input on whether or not stacking Anabeta and Natadrol would be effective or if they would be better run solo?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes to Anabeta, No to Natadrol. Stack X-Factor with Anabeta if need be.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone I saw a while back someone mentioned being interested in this combo, I was wondering if anyone had any input on whether or not stacking Anabeta and Natadrol would be effective or if they would be better run solo?
I would run them separate.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes to Anabeta, No to Natadrol. Stack X-Factor with Anabeta if need be.
I would run them separate.
Curious why you guys recommended against stack these natadrol with anabeta.

I mean on paper I would think they would stack nicely together, especially for a recomp cycle. The Tc (tinospora cordifolia) in natadrol is supposedly androgenic and A. pyrethrum (anabeta) is supposedly very anabolic. Natadrol has a reputation of being a good recomp agent and I followed andrewnico log and he was able to cut pretty successfully while on anabeta so there might be something to stacking anabeta with natadrol, dont you guys think?

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
I'm planning on running an anabeta/natadrol stack soon. Anabeta for mass/endurance, natadrol for strength/recomp. I suspect they will complement each other very well, though I would recommend trying them both separately first before stacking.