Primatene tabs

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys ? So i just got my 3 pack if primetene tabs in (ephedrine hcl 12.5mg) and was wondering if im taking it correctly? Im 2 1/2 tabs plus 200 mg caffeine pill. Your thoughts? Anything im missing?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need that many tabs. I would just do two tabs. Some people will recommend aspirin or white willow bark. I prefer to add Alphaburn by genomyx. I've also done well with just 100mg caffeine and 1 tab. Just take it more often through the day.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need that many tabs. I would just do two tabs. Some people will recommend aspirin or white willow bark. I prefer to add Alphaburn by genomyx. I've also done well with just 100mg caffeine and 1 tab. Just take it more often through the day.
Two would do, as mentioned the use with aspirin to complete the ECA stack.

I take it with my cup of green tea.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Outside the cell, aspirin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins. This helps decrease the body's natural resistance to the stimulant. It can be debated if necessary or not.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Outside the cell, aspirin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins. This helps decrease the body's natural resistance to the stimulant. It can be debated if necessary or not.
Im on epi right now so ill skip the aspirin for my livers sake

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would be worried about blood pressure and wouldn't recommend EC on cycle

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would be worried about blood pressure and wouldn't recommend EC on cycle
Thanks, luckily i work at a grocery store where a blood pressure monitor is readily available i will def monitor it

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Who else has used this exact stack? What were your experiances?