T-Booster overkill

crey0216

Awards
Hey guys, is there such thing as using too many t-boosters or is it okay as long as the ingredients do not overlap? For instance, Tropinol and Form-X, etc? Thanks.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how many you're talking about. At some point there is deminitioning return. If one will raise test high enough, the others won't do anything since test is high. You may take one for increasing test and one for libido for example.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Agree with post above. Your only going to increase natty T levels so high. So there's no point in using 4 T boosters....if 1 is effective and working thats all you need.

I would take:

Natty T booster
AI ( to keep estrogen down)
GDA / NP (make the carbs you eat go to work)

EX.

HCGenerate
Form stanzol
Need2slin

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posts. It just starts to become a waste of money moreso than 'overkill.'

crey0216

Awards
Thanks guys; I appreciate it. I'll stick with one and see what happens.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
stacking is fine as long as you're not going overboard and not using products that use the same active ingredients. The posts above are spot on

crey0216

Awards
Thank you sir! I've got Tropinol, Alpha Male and Form-x. They don't appear to have the same ingredients but I don't think it's necessary to rock all three concurrently; or, I don't see a reason to stack except for maybe a t-boost and a libido boost.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
If you have the $$$...

EPharm TestForce2
PES Erase
BPS EndoSurge

For the win!! All arrive at the same goal through different pathways and compliment one another VERY well.

crey0216

Awards
If you have the $$$...

EPharm TestForce2
PES Erase
BPS EndoSurge

For the win!! All arrive at the same goal through different pathways and compliment one another VERY well.
Cool! I'll check them out! Thanks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into the Formula-X/Division 1/TitaniumXL stack, they are all made to fit perfect with eachother. The stack is on sale right now for Only $69.99

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid stack right there brother!