possible stack/Formula X/ Triazole/ Erase

dustin12

Awards
25yo, looking to drop some weight and increase strength(I know, we've all heard this story before) but I have some gyno issues to get cleared up... I know that lowering by bf% will help with this as well -

Current weight:190-192
Goal weight:180

my questions are: can Tiazole and Erase be ran together? would this even be beneficial? is there a better stack I should be looking at based on my goals?
read a ton of great info on formula X so it seems to be a no-brainer.
I also have oxypro elite that I may run with this as well.

any info would be great,

thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No point in runnng them together. Erase is a synthetic suicide AI. If you want to lower your estrogen more, use more capsules of Erase per day.

dustin12

Awards
so would you run Erase at 4-5 capps per day with Formula X at regular dosage?

thanks for your input.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 caps of Erase is all ive ever needed

No AI is going to get rid of the type of gyno you have though...sounds like its from puberty?

Losing weight an lowering E will help the appeaeance but if its real gyno from puberty surgery is really the only win

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase at 3 caps is too strong for most people, many can get away with amazing results with 2 caps a day, give 3 caps a day a try and see how that works for you. Formula-X/Erase stack is an amazing combo.

dustin12

Awards
just for clarification, I had gyno surgery about 3 years ago and one side, the small lump has returned... in the midst of working this out with my health insurance provider but another story for another day...

looks like this stack will boost my test and decrease estrogen very well. When I do take something that is anti-e, the small lump in my chest is reduced quite a bit. I have a bottle of phenylvar - Epistane clone- but have not taken it yet because I want to get about 180 lbs before taking something like that again.

I'm excited about Erase with Formula X, going to run 8 weeks of both concurrently. let me know what your thoughts are...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just for clarification, I had gyno surgery about 3 years ago and one side, the small lump has returned... in the midst of working this out with my health insurance provider but another story for another day...

looks like this stack will boost my test and decrease estrogen very well. When I do take something that is anti-e, the small lump in my chest is reduced quite a bit. I have a bottle of phenylvar - Epistane clone- but have not taken it yet because I want to get about 180 lbs before taking something like that again.

I'm excited about Erase with Formula X, going to run 8 weeks of both concurrently. let me know what your thoughts are...
Well the d-aspartic-acid in formula X will increase estrogen levels above baseline, so if you have gyno issues Erase is definitely a must. Eight weeks is optimal length, too.

dustin12

Awards
Could I also include stinging nettle and/or DIM alongside the Formula X and Erase? or would this be overkill for anti estrogen and not necessary?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could I also include stinging nettle and/or DIM alongside the Formula X and Erase? or would this be overkill for anti estrogen and not necessary?
Yeah that will be fine to add in. If your looking for a good stringing nettle root with a high extract of 3,4 Divanil I would look into Division 1, it's a great price, most cost $30-$40 and you can get Division 1 for $19.99 at Nutraplanet.

dustin12

Awards
Bump

Ordered 2 combo packs of Formula X and Erase this morning and just added a bottle of Division 1 ... dropped about $130 to nutraplanet today... really looking forward to this stack... 8 weeks and looking to make some big gains.

think lowering my body weight to 185 lbs(from 190) on this stack is possible?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Ordered 2 combo packs of Formula X and Erase this morning and just added a bottle of Division 1 ... dropped about $130 to nutraplanet today... really looking forward to this stack... 8 weeks and looking to make some big gains.

In 8 weeks, that is very doable.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Well I'd rely more on diet for dropping weight but I'm sure if your dieting hard and training right this stack will really help you get to where you want.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'd rely more on diet for dropping weight but I'm sure if your dieting hard and training right this stack will really help you get to where you want.
Yeah, that too ;)

dustin12

Awards
for sure... really looking forward to it.

new to the forum and appreciate the feedback on questions/comments

dustin12

Awards
Sitting at my desk at work and I now have 2 Bottles of Formula X- 2 bottles of Erase- 1 bottle of Division 1... time to rock this out for 8 weeks! Haven't been this excited for a stack in a LONG time - if ever...

Hoping to finish this cycle at about 183-185lbs.

We'll see how it goes....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sitting at my desk at work and I now have 2 Bottles of Formula X- 2 bottles of Erase- 1 bottle of Division 1... time to rock this out for 8 weeks! Haven't been this excited for a stack in a LONG time - if ever...

Hoping to finish this cycle at about 183-185lbs.

We'll see how it goes....
Nice man. You should throw up a log in the supplement log section and track your progress. A great way to get feedback and advice from others as well.

dustin12

Awards
I think I will start a log next week - after Thanksgiving...
So far, my first impressions after 2 days are... the little gyno issue that I have, especially in the left side is already significantly smaller, almost gone totally... would love for it to not return after the cycle, I guess time will tell.
Taking 3 Erase per day and absolutely 0 sides to note thus far, obviously I'm only 2 days in but no joint soreness, no lower back pain, etc.
My question is this, I understand in some circumstances, more is less,... but could I look to bump to 4 Erase per day at any point? Anyone ran Erase at 4 per day? any feedback?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man. You should throw up a log in the supplement log section and track your progress. A great way to get feedback and advice from others as well.
I'd love to see a log as well!