P6 reviews recommedations?

54Deezl

Awards
im 21 6' 201 lbs want to start a more hardcore supplement, had p6 recommended to me, anybody know anything about it?? any advice appreciated.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion way to over priced and not worth the money. I got done stacking testopro, hghup, triazole and gained a solid 8 lbs in 4 weeks. Tomorrow starting Anabeta, erase, division 1, titanuim xl. Which should be alot more potient then my first. They are both all natty and you get some great results from both. I would look for a good stack rather then wasting your money. Just my .02

** Just looked up how much it is! Almost 100 bucks! I got anabeta, erase, division 1, and titanium for 120 bucks! I got 4 supplements for alittle more then it cost to buy P6!

J

Jahcuree

In my opinion way to over priced and not worth the money. I got done stacking testopro, hghup, triazole and gained a solid 8 lbs in 4 weeks. Tomorrow starting Anabeta, erase, division 1, titanuim xl. Which should be alot more potient then my first. They are both all natty and you get some great results from both. I would look for a good stack rather then wasting your money. Just my .02

** Just looked up how much it is! Almost 100 bucks! I got anabeta, erase, division 1, and titanium for 120 bucks! I got 4 supplements for alittle more then it cost to buy P6!
You gained 8lbs in 4 weeks from that stack?? How much of an increase in cals over that time?

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 7-8 lbs. I suggest the stack im about to start (anabet. erase, division 1, titanium xl). 4000-4500 cal a day. All about the diet if you wanna see results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/185097-3-month-pogress.html

bluedevil00 experience with erase and anabeta shows the potency of both. Plus, im throwing it division 1 and titanium for the extra bump.

Make sure diets dialed in along with workout regimen and you should make some great gains! I suggest running the stack 8 weeks and taking 4 weeks off.

J

Jahcuree

Good for you bro. Alot of people love AB. Wasnt much for me, sadly

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
well damn, i would look around the forum and find a good stack. Personally i didnt find p6 to do anything. Might be different for you though. would never hurt to try maybe only the wallet.

54Deezl

Awards
thanks, i just checked out the stack you recommended, seems solid to to me tho anabeta seems to be a hit or miss thing, are you planning to use division 1 post cycle?

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i just checked out the stack you recommended, seems solid to to me tho anabeta seems to be a hit or miss thing, are you planning to use division 1 post cycle?
No, there all natural cycles so no post therapy needed! Thats the thing i love, i stay away from ph, there not for me. But like a said anabeta, erase, division 1, and titanium xl is a great stack and is much more worth the money. You could also add formula x in the stack as well. Theres a few post about this stack and they all have good results. I just started the cycle today so ill keep you posted.

54Deezl

Awards
dont need to post cycle? sounds good to me. let me know how it works out i wont be starting my cycle until the new year. im traveling for the holidays so it wouldnt make much sense to start before that.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
dont need to post cycle? sounds good to me. let me know how it works out i wont be starting my cycle until the new year. im traveling for the holidays so it wouldnt make much sense to start before that.
No post cycle, all natural. Yeah makes sense, ill keep you posted im hoping for some good gains. happy holidays!