DAA + Erase + Anabeta Log

gward

Awards
What's up, got the idea for the stack from another thread floating around on here. I've been doing it for about a week so far, it'll be a 8 wk cycle.

I'm not going to post on here everyday, just mainly the no BS numbers and the blood work, what my lifting numbers are, etc. The blood work will be done about the 4th wk to see how much this has really increased my test levels. Also, I typically get mild acne and increased libido with increased test. This has started to kick in and on par with other things I've taken.

I'm currently bulking and doing the Starting Strength program which has been working out great so far for me. Here are my current stats:

Weight: 208
Height: 6' 1" ft
Body Fat: 22% (trying to get this down to about 15 over the course of the year)
Cals/day: 3000 - 3500

Squats (3x5): 265
Bench (3x5): 245
Deadlift (1x5): 300
Standing Press (3x5): 155
Bent Rows (3x5): 195

Other Stuff I'm Taking:
Armor V: multi vitamin thing
Myofusion: post workout protein drink
Assault: pre workout
Green Tea Extract

Right now I'm wondering what this Anabeta is doing other than making me incredibly hungry and thirsty. Can't really find out much about it online other than some rat study... which I won't even go into because it's not even a mammal....

quigley

Awards
  • Established
Nice, will be following. I'm running DAA+ Erase at the oment, thinking of adding some Anabeta in.

P.s rats are in fact mammals, but yeah not exactly close cousing to humans :)

Rats:
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Rodentia
Superfamily: Muroidea
Family: Muridae
Subfamily: Murinae
Genus: Rattus

Personally, havent felt anything yet from the erase. Noticing some strength and libido increase from the DAA.

cheers,
nate

gward

Awards
HAHA thanks for the info, but still I was looking for the human aspect. Boy I feel like an idiot.

The libido is starting to kick in although not nearly as much as when I was taking Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Zinc and other herbal stuff), that was insane, I wanted to **** anything that moved.

I guess the Anabeta hunger thing is good because sometimes I have a hard time getting the cals, I'm starving like all the time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It'll be cool to see your effects of AnaBeta 1 guy put up before and after photos and it was pretty legit....

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a solid stack.

Rats are indeed mammals.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rat study on the AnaBeta active ingredient is parallel with the design esearchers tested steroids on rats with in the past

Find me a h-drol human study...or any pH for that matter. Wont find any. The study on anacyclus is extremely exciting compared to studies on other natural anabolics.

Anabolics aren't known for increasing libido much...androgenics are. You have a good stack set up. Keep crankin it!

newman897

newman897

Awards
Nice I'm ordering this stack now for december. Lookin forward to how it goes for ya. Which daa are ya using ?

gward

Awards
I'm using the one by SNS. It seems to all be the same stuff with the same serving sizes.

I'm not to worried about the libido aspect of it. That's just a bonus for me. When I was taking H-Drol though it did increase it for me after I had taken it for a week or two.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this . . . I've got all of these on hand and looking for a unique/powerful stack. Thinking about AnaBeta/IGF-2 since I've been using DAA for 4 weeks, gonna take a break from the DAA.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome avatar! Gave me a little chuckle there.
Thanks, I think it's quite funny so I have never changed it . . . been years!

gward

Awards
Sounds about right...i like the SNS DAA since its the Na-DAA
What's Na-DAA? Couldn't find anything online about the different types...

Also, I've decided to do an update every two weeks, so one will come in a few days. One thing I can say is... I've already gained 6 lbs... which is awesome!

newman897

newman897

Awards
Nice job on the weight how long have ya been on it for ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's Na-DAA? Couldn't find anything online about the different types...

Also, I've decided to do an update every two weeks, so one will come in a few days. One thing I can say is... I've already gained 6 lbs... which is awesome!
Na-DAA is just another version of DAA. It has more solubility I imagine. But after the vast use of DAA over the past year or whatever its been seems like no one notices more from Na-DAA than DAA

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok subbed in for the ride. ;-)

gward

Awards
Update time!

Weight: 213 (+5 lbs)
Body Fat: Unchanged

My weights haven't gone up yet, but before I was struggling with a lot of those, but next week I'll be bumping up the weight. My libido has gone through the roof and I'm quite hot quite often. As far as effects, it seems to be panning out the similarly as when I was taking a PH. However with that there were quite a lot of negative side effects and I just didn't like how it made me feel. With this, there are none so far, and I'm loving how it makes me feel.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update time!

Weight: 213 (+5 lbs)

My weights haven't gone up yet, but before I was struggling with a lot of those, but next week I'll be bumping up the weight. My libido has gone through the roof and I'm quite hot quite often. As far as effects, it seems to be panning out the similarly as when I was taking a PH. However with that there were quite a lot of negative side effects and I just didn't like how it made me feel. With this, there are none so far, and I'm loving how it makes me feel.
Great to hear man. Is you deadlift 1 set of 5 or 5 sets of 1?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack. I will be hitting something similar soon. You said it helps you eat more. I need that too.

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Just finished one week of DAA and Anabeta; so far so good. Just got delivery of Erase so about to add that to the stack. Looking forward to seeing what that brings to the proceedings. Thinking 4-6 weeks on, then off the stuff for awhile.

gward

Awards
Just finished one week of DAA and Anabeta; so far so good. Just got delivery of Erase so about to add that to the stack. Looking forward to seeing what that brings to the proceedings. Thinking 4-6 weeks on, then off the stuff for awhile.
Let me know how it works out for you, I'd be interested in that as well being that this is the only way I've stacked it.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
^Sub,

Been thinking about giving this stack a try, can't wait to see how it works out for you.

gward

Awards
Update time!

Weight: 213

Squats (3x5): 280 (+15 lbs)
Bench (3x5): 250 (+ 5 lbs)
Deadlift (1x5): 315 (+15 lbs)
Bent Rows (3x5): 210 (+15 lbs)

I bought some liquid chalk, made a huge difference on the deadlifts, this week I did 315, and it was easy. Next week I may bump it up another 20 lbs. Also, I'm using a scale to measure my body fat, a friend claims to be around 14% (compared to my 23% on the scale). He's using a caliper so I ordered one of those to see how it works out. I'm probably around his body fat as well, if not less.

Also, I've decided to cut this cycle down to 4 wks. I'm going to save my DAA and Erase for the PCT on a Beastdrol cycle sometime in the future. I've done a cycle of H-Drol, which didn't turn out so well, but I've learned a lot and know what I need to change. I figure I'll give the PH's one more go and see how that works out.

Nothing against this stack, it's working out great, I've gained weight and I'm progressing at a point when I plateau'd. I've still got at least a week left of stuff.

gward

Awards
Yep, I was pretty excited about that, couldn't believe I did it easily.

IgottheFalcon

Awards
so since this is pretty similar to a pct regimen, would you be taking any kinda of P'pct' T lol or is that not necessary

gward

Awards
Not necessary. I expect my libido will take a hit, but that's about it.

mikeonopiates

Awards
any updates? how much have u gained on ur bench so far?

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Subbed. Im actually on this stack now and am enjoying it immensely

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
So this is a cutting cycle? Your in for some fun!
I ran anabeta/at2 > anabeta/erase and had a great cut (link is is my sig)

What ever you do take before and after shots to make sure you can see your results at the end. Because you see yourself every day, it will help you see how far you came in the cycle. Even if you don't post them i cant recommend it enough.

newman897

newman897

Awards
on the stack now to and im loving it.

i takes pics of myself once a month and keep them in a file with the date so i can watch my progress over time with everything very rewarding looking back 6 months at a time to present

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the stack now to and im loving it.

i takes pics of myself once a month and keep them in a file with the date so i can watch my progress over time with everything very rewarding looking back 6 months at a time to present
Post up the beginning and the current pic!

gward

Awards
OK guys, here are my before and after pics!

Before:

APNK59.jpg

After:

JayCutler-MD-ad-467JJ.jpg

redbull808

redbull808

Awards
I also started this stack on the 7th so far I like it, makes me drink alot of water but my eating been the same so I like that. just a quick question is it still ok to take con-cret creatine with the stack?

redbull808

redbull808

Awards
Thanks, I love this stack erase is awsome. I just wanna work out all day on your products. Will make a post when done with my 8 week run on this, thanks again Natty.