chloradrol 50 questions

B

btchbis

Awards
Hey guys, im new to PH suppments. Ive never taken them before, and im considering starting to take them. Background info-im 20, almost 21. im currently an active duty marine, i am an infantryman and i sometimes cant workout due to training, however i do workout basically 5 times a week, and if i cant keep my monday-friday routine i make up for it on the weekends. I run 5 times a week, im 5'8, 180, 41' chest, 16' arms. bench 325, squat 425 deadlift 550. Im thinking about taking chloradrol 50. however im not sure what to take with it. I was going to take milk thistle,Anabolic Innovations – Life Support, while on the product, 3 capsules 3x a day. For pct- continue the milk thistle,Anabolic Innovations – Life Support, for a SERM- Nolvadex, and Driven Sports Activate extreme to boost testosterone.. Would i be missing anything? Or are there just better products out there? A little help would be appreciated, like i said, im new to this. I wont run anything until i know its a legit stack and i wont be harmed from it. Ive read a lot of threads and ive noticed a lot of snotty comments, please keep them professional, im new to this and would like a better understanding, so if your more knowledgeable than myself, please help.

thank you