Waxy Maize HDP!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Nate has been working on this one and leaking little bits of info out for a while, but it's finally up at the store and it appears it's just as a sample pack at the moment, but it looks pretty exciting.

WM-HDP

WM-hdp™ is the world’s first Waxy Maize hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate to be released onto the sports nutrition market. However, the hdp form of Waxy Maize isn’t just another carb source – it has actually been shown in human research to force your body to utilize more fat and raise your metabolism higher, when compared to standard Waxy Maize. It’s a carb, but it’s a thermogenic carb, engineered to help you get leaner and more muscular.

If you know anything about Waxy Maize, then you know that the majority of its benefits come from its extremely high molecular weight. Well, WM-hdp™ is a chemically modified form of standard Waxy Maize that has a molecular weight almost 50% greater.

So if you’re already using Waxy Maize, it’s time to switch over to WM-hdp™. It has a neutral flavor and mixes quickly and easily into your favorite protein powder, meal replacement, or preworkout drink.
I'm really looking forward to reading some of the studies on this product and seeing how it works.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty excited about this product as well. From the sounds of it, this will be very promising!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looks interesting. any idea where studies on this might be found?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
oooow! That write up has all me hot and bothered. Your making me wanna wax your maize MWB :heart:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooow! That write up has all me hot and bothered. Your making me wanna wax your maize MWB :heart:
Wooooooah...hold up Makaveli. Just because Milas is away for a while doesn't mean you can mess around with his man :heart:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks interesting. any idea where studies on this might be found?
Not yet; no.

I had seen on fb where Nate had mentioned this product, but not much else (a month or so ago); that brief write-up is the first real thing I've read on it. As Nate makes anything available, I (or another rep, if they beat me to it lol) will be sure to get everything over here in this thread. I'm very interested in reading the studies, myself.

GHO5T

Awards
I'm a waxy maize user myself. I usually just use the Glycomaize from ON. i will for sure be looking into this product.

How is the texture? mix-ability?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ooo boy that sounds good. NTBM has sample packs for sale you say OP?
This is a good question. Hopefully we will be able to offer them in the 7.99 sample packs that are on our site.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it stands right now, there are 3-serving packets for $5 on the site. They're ~40g each (I don't have it pulled up at the moment). Thanks for posting that article, too; I'll read into it hopefully this evening.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to order up some samples of it myself. I'm very intrigued in this product

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I farted.......and was just as excited at that release.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some of this to try out yesterday. I'm very interested in these thermogenic carbs to use. Sounds like another ground breaking product!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try this out.... I love Karbolyn, profess supps, I love Vitargo by Genr8....

HATED waxy maize though....gloried corn starch and wasn NOT inter changeable with Vitargo like they initially marketed it as and if anything performed like a complex carb....

This new version sounds interesting though....

How do I get ahold of this stuff?

Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Matt
They've got multiple serving sizes available on the website, now. It was just that 3-serving packet at first, but now there are 12, 24, and 36-serving packets. Pretty reasonably priced, too (in my opinion). I'm not using much for carbs post-workout at the moment, but whenever I start adding them back in, I'm definitely giving this a shot.

NTBM also has a new complex carb powder that should be out shortly, as well. :sasmokin:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
im deff gonna be trying it out

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
They've got multiple serving sizes available on the website, now. It was just that 3-serving packet at first, but now there are 12, 24, and 36-serving packets. Pretty reasonably priced, too (in my opinion). I'm not using much for carbs post-workout at the moment, but whenever I start adding them back in, I'm definitely giving this a shot.

NTBM also has a new complex carb powder that should be out shortly, as well. :sasmokin:
GREAT im about tomake an order sooon also. so will give em a go.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try this out.... I love Karbolyn, profess supps, I love Vitargo by Genr8....

HATED waxy maize though....gloried corn starch and wasn NOT inter changeable with Vitargo like they initially marketed it as and if anything performed like a complex carb....

This new version sounds interesting though....

Matt
Cool --- I will most likely check this out. Its GROW season for me, and carbs are simply not the enemy presently.

-Matt Edit: (meant to quote MidWestBeast lol)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I picked up the 12 serving size for now to try it out. If I like it (which I'm sure I will) I will be getting the 36 serving size next time ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for more info/studies. Will pick up samples for when I go higher carb in another month

uvawahoowa

Awards
What happened to this product? Just hype or is there still some buzz surrounding it? Is it available through retailers or in products other than n2bm?