Does Hemavol need to be cycled

  1. Does Hemavol need to be cycled


    I have been using 1-2 scoops Hemavol 4 days a week. If I'm only using 4 days a week should I still cycle off?? I love the pumps and endurance I get from this stuff and don't wanna ever stop. Oh and it tastes amazing.


  2. At 4 days a week, I personally feel hemavol does not need to be cycled; I don't see your body building up a dependency or tolerance to it. With that being said , as with anything else, it is wise to give your body a break, let it return to normal, and balance out after 4 - 8 weeks. You will need to make the decision .

    Mike

  3. IMO, hemavol doesnt "need" to be cycled.........i would typically use it for around 8 weeks, certain things like the agmatine can have awesome benefits aside from the pump with extended use. however, as i feel with ALL supplements, its always a good idea to take a little time off
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    At 4 days a week, I personally feel hemavol does not need to be cycled; I don't see your body building up a dependency or tolerance to it. With that being said , as with anything else, it is wise to give your body a break, let it return to normal, and balance out after 4 - 8 weeks. You will need to make the decision .

    Mike
    This.

    No need to worry about the NO response diminishing.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    This.

    No need to worry about the NO response diminishing.
    wow.

    totally didnt mean to neg you, mouse bugged out and clicked it



    but i guess thats what you get for not quoting me cody.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    wow.

    totally didnt mean to neg you, mouse bugged out and clicked it



    but i guess thats what you get for not quoting me cody.
    lol, I was like, why the hell did he neg me

    I posted a minute after you... hahaha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    lol, I was like, why the hell did he neg me

    I posted a minute after you... hahaha
    im sowwy.....did my massive rep count over here hurt you?!

    <#3
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    im sowwy.....did my massive rep count over here hurt you?!

    <#3
    Hahaha, I honestly can't tell a difference

  9. Agree with all the other guys here. No real need to cycle it per say, but always a good idea to take a break and let your body reset itself after some time.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
    I have been using 1-2 scoops Hemavol 4 days a week. If I'm only using 4 days a week should I still cycle off?? I love the pumps and endurance I get from this stuff and don't wanna ever stop. Oh and it tastes amazing.
    I use the same protocol and have been for a few months and notice the effect keep getting better...


  11. I find using it on all body parts except legs (the pump i get is already enough...) seems to be fine and no need to cycle it,

    im not the best at taking time off of supplements, mainly stims as I need me some energy day to day, lately Ive been really good at taking stims on on lifting days... It has helped me a lot,

    I sy target your lagging 4 boy parts with hemavol and use it for those days. The 3 days off should be enough to let your body do its thing
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    I find using it on all body parts except legs (the pump i get is already enough...) seems to be fine and no need to cycle it,

    im not the best at taking time off of supplements, mainly stims as I need me some energy day to day, lately Ive been really good at taking stims on on lifting days... It has helped me a lot,

    I sy target your lagging 4 boy parts with hemavol and use it for those days. The 3 days off should be enough to let your body do its thing

    Same with me; I've been on stims once a day, for god knows how long. I just get a headache, or can't make it through the day without it and i'd rather take caffeine, than tylenol, motrin, etc.

    Mike

  13. Unless the product says it has culminating effect, the more you use it the better it works, then I would stay on it for months at a time, if not I cycle it it with other products that work the same but through different mechanisms/pathways.

  14. The ingredients that make up Hemavol actually get better over time. there are numerous benefits aside from just the pump. IMO I take for 8-10 weeks then cycle off for 2 weeks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which of these staples need to be cycled?
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM
  2. Never cycled before, Starting soon
    By starwind1011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Log in
Log in