PES Erase Question

rodo123

Awards
Almost done with the bottle, taking 3 caps a day, haven't noticed anything. No joint soreness, haven't gotten leaner, no mood change, etc. Should I be worried, I have another bottle, maybe It will start kicking in soon? Just seems weird to me..... And do any of you know if the ingredient affects the liver at all?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost done with the bottle, taking 3 caps a day, haven't noticed anything. No joint soreness, haven't gotten leaner, no mood change, etc. Should I be worried, I have another bottle, maybe It will start kicking in soon? Just seems weird to me..... And do any of you know if the ingredient affects the liver at all?
Some people have higher estrogen and require higher dosing, others need less. Try bumping it up to 4 capsules per day and see if thats your sweet spot.

Re liver: Based on the data on 7-oxo (which this is a metabolite of) i would say there is no inherent liver toxicity. Obviously people with degenerative liver disease or liver failure should consult with their physician before undergoing any supplement routines.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't go by joint pain or mood; I can run high amounts of AI's, anabolics, etc. and never in my life get joint pain or mood changes even when bone dry for a show.

Now you should see some fat loss, but if your diet is solid, then sure you are not going to see it.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
When my estrogen is low I feel so warm. It'll be winter and I drive around with the window down and can run around outside without a jacket. Feels like I can handle anything.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When my estrogen is low I feel so warm. It'll be winter and I drive around with the window down and can run around outside without a jacket. Feels like I can handle anything.
lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't go by joint pain or mood; I can run high amounts of AI's, anabolics, etc. and never in my life get joint pain or mood changes even when bone dry for a show.

Now you should see some fat loss, but if your diet is solid, then sure you are not going to see it.
Good information.

that just goes to show how user dependent things of this nature are.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on 3 tabs a day and my elbows and biceps are starting to suffer for sure
Knock it down to 2, or try upping the water

You could also try something like 5-6 capsules ever other day. I dont know if this would get rid of the joint problems or make them worse but it is something we are currently looking into

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
So is erase as effective as aromasin at lowering estrogen?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is erase as effective as aromasin at lowering estrogen?
In vitro it is more effective.

Based on dosage requirements and the actual structure of aromasin i feel it has superior bioavailability in a human environment. However, If dosed high enough i feel Erase can be just as effective at lowering estrogen.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knock it down to 2, or try upping the water

You could also try something like 5-6 capsules ever other day. I dont know if this would get rid of the joint problems or make them worse but it is something we are currently looking into

So like a pulse.. interesting :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May work...we are testing it out.

Since Erase is a suicide inhibitor rather than a competitve inhibitor you can get away with every other day dosing. The pharmacokinetics of suicide AIs is far superior for bodybuilding purposes and PCT purposes than competitive AIs IMO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LeanSpider Supplements 13
Bigman1292 Supplements 9
Supplements 3
SurferDude Supplements 13
Supplements 11